TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through August 01, 2020 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, No question that it’s beautiful!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, I just found some live Tennis.... so weird, I did a double take. Apparently it is in Berlin, grass courts, a maximum 800 audience (and I can see they are very spaced out in the stands). No line judges, it is all by electronics, the ballgirls (I have only seen girls) have on masks but haven't seen any of the audience wearing them.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
RN, it is so pretty!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Finally get to watch Tiger play some real golf today. He tees off at 1:17 eastern.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 19, 2020 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN... It's NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY!!!!! Hahahahaha, I must make it a point to eat some ice cream.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 19, 2020 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I actually had ice cream for breakfast. Cherry Garcia!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, July 19, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
RN, such dedication!

I’ll have to inform my wife and DD about this and we can celebrate

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, July 19, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Substituting with popsicles. And enjoying every minute of it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 19, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN, no ice cream here.. Ate some raspberry yogurt.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 19, 2020 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
RN, I just came across my name tag for the 2004 TVCH Las Vegas meet!!!! such a great time that weekend!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 20, 2020 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, LMAO.... Lazy Dog Restuarant is now making old style TV Dinners! They look great, and are the old favorites... meatloaf, fried chicken, enchiladas, fish and chips.

Cracks me up. https://www.lazydogrestaurants.com/blog/tv-dinners

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, July 20, 2020 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
RN, looks good.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, July 20, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
RN Those look amazing!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, July 20, 2020 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
They do look pretty good.

Mack

07-22-2002

Monday, July 20, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
OK...I am not a fan of dentist...like major fear and anxiety, I am informed and intelligent enough to know my dental appointment tomorrow morning for me is not going to be like going to a spa to be pampered. I am a mess tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 20, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, Mack don't worry, I went for my cleaning last week and it was fine.

First they had signs on the front door to warn people to wear masks, etc.; then when I went in the receptionist had on a mask and gloves, then came and shot a thermometer at my forehead and gave me a questionnaire to complete.

Finally my hygienist was unrecognizable, LOL, she had on more plastic than I had ever seen, a complete body suit, many layers of gloves, a mask and a shield.

Then I had to swish some sort of disinfectant around my mouth for 60 seconds, and finally they didn't use tools that had an aerosol component so that they didn't blow stuff around. Oh and they also require that you wear goggles (I have glasses so don't have to do this), but that was a precaution in place before the virus.

Finally my dental office is in an old building and she had the window open so that a breeze blew thru, along with the AC, and I was lucky to be the last patient of the day so there was no one else in the place.

Oh they also had several air purifiers placed thru-out the office and the receptionist showed me a brochure on the misty disinfectant that they sprayed on all the equipment between each person.

I have to say I felt very safe and protected, probably better than my own home.

When I left the cleaners were waiting outside all masked and gloved.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, July 20, 2020 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
((((Mack)))) My dental appointment was not as elaborate as Dipo's but it "felt" like they were doing all possible to reduce risks to a minimum.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 20, 2020 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
mine was like Dipo's except didnt crack a window and they made me take off my glasses and wear googles but I always do that.

no one can be there with you unless you are a kid and if you show up too early they make you wait in the car. They also took my temp before cking me in

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 20, 2020 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mind was similar to Dipo's. They have staggered apointment times. You come in wearing a mask, They had done the questionnaire on the phone the day before, did the temperature.

Joan did have on lots of gear, but not too much more than usual, as they have been protective for years.

But she did have mask, goggles,face shield, gown, double gloves,shoe and hair coverings.

She leaves her work shoes at work, she have hard, easy to sanitize car mats installed, she was a her non - work outside shoes in the garage.

I wore my glasses.

I used the peroxide mouthwash.

No aerosols,no sonic, no polishing (they are getting new polishes that will be there next time). UVc sanitizer tower in each room. Their windows do not open.

Really, he risk is to the, not the patient.

And yes,they sanitize between patients.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, July 31, 2020 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
RN, I am so angry! Some rude idiot put their dog poo in my trash bin. Now I have stinky crap in my bin in the garage for the next week.
You have a dog, YOU take care if it and all of it's droppings at YOUR house, not mine.
I hope that whoever did it has unrelenting diarrhea for the next week.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, July 31, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
How on earth did they get to the bin in your garage?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 01, 2020 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, OMG how fabulous is TV today, LOL..... I have a Perry Mason Marathon on Hallmark Mysteries, a Los Vegas marathon on USA, lots of good HGTV and FoodNetwork!

I don't know what to choose while I goof off and play computer games, LOL.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, August 01, 2020 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
It was trash day so the trash had been collected but before we could bring it inside some lowlife jerk threw poop in it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 01, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RN, bummed that Las Vegas didn't go past 1pm, but I still have Perry, LOL.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 01, 2020 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RN, Color me eternally grateful that my complex has dumpsters so I do not have to deal with bins.

The contents of the dumpsters are processed to regain recyclables.

And there is a dumpster right by my garage.