TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Entertainment Place: Hollywood gossip, news & milestones: Archive through July 16, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Gosh, listening to the different Naya Rivera's performances and seeing all the other actress/actors in the videos.... Man there was a lot of talent on Glee.

I miss enjoying that show.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
So sad. From the press conference, after swimming together she pushed her son up into the boat.. and she never came up after him. no signs of foul play or suicide.

A article I read about it said she could have easily hit her head on the boat or even just got a leg cramp. People with less body fat do not float as easily and can go under quite fast

Also... today is the anniversary of Cory Monteiths death. 7 years I believe.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I just finished watching it again a few months ago. I never did finish the series after Corys death years ago.. it just wasn't the same for me. Im glad I did. So much talent.. so much sadness

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im surprised no one mentioned Kelly Preston passing away. :-(

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
eta, I see it is being talked about in the other thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize Dancing with the Stars had been on so long, no wonder they have run out of true stars, LOL.

Michael Ausiello @MichaelAusiello · 2h
#DWTS Shocker: Tom Bergeron Out as Host After 15 Years http://tvline.com/2020/07/13/dancing-with-the-stars-tom-bergeron-leaving-season-29/ via
@VladaGelman

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
sounds like it was a surprise to him that he was out. 2020-screw you

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Who can ABC find better than Tom and Erin? Screw ABC.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm shredded. New direction, me arse! :-(

The only possible replacement, imho, might be Carson Kressley. Although I'd love to have the Houghs back on the show in some capacity.

Also hope Tom pops up soon on TV again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope Tom gets another big on a show that maybe replaced DWTS in the ratings.

Stupid move..

Mrstaz

07-20-2006

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mrstaz a private message Print Post    
Just shown Tyra Banks new host.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
She might work although I've never seen her in anything before. I'm will to give her a chance.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Tyra was host on AGT for two seasons. TWO and done.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If there's anybody I don't need or want to see more of, it's Tyra.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She is also a producer, so not likely to be fired so quickly.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Very disappointing. I will likely remove DWTS from my recording schedule.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Randy Rainbow @RandyRainbow · 4h
I’m so thrilled to join @OfficialBPeters
for this year’s virtual installment of @BroadwayBarks, streaming TOMORROW at 7:30pm ET. Tune in and perhaps bring home a furry friend of your own (not Mandy Patinkin - he’s taken).Smiling cat face with heart-shaped eyesDog face

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Has Tyra always been a producer on DWTS?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No.. She mentioned meeting the other executive producer with her ideas.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh interesting!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think she took over as executive producer as part of the changes. A few months ago, Tyra was on an entertainment program saying the something exciting was in the works.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that pisses me off more, they totally blindsided Tom! he had no idea he was possibly out a few months ago

I like Tyra and she may good as the host but I just dont like how they did Tom and Erin so dirty!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She said, in one interview that they are getting rid of what was not working.. Well, that was not Tom. IMO.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Berta, from Two and Half Men is hospitalized. She previously had kidney infection and then heart attack.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 16, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
From what I heard, they wanted to diversify DWTS more, and also they have not gotten over Tom being so pissy about Sean Spicer. Of course that's only rumor and innuendo from Kidd Kraddick in the Morning.

Personally I think their efforts to diversify it have been wrong so far - I think DWTS should have stuck to ballroom dancing and not tried to emulate So You Think You Can Dance.

Oh well, they didn't ask me for my opinion in the first place...although I didn't even watch last season because the majority of my favorite pros have been sent packing (or have left for greener pastures) and I really didn't relate to any of the "stars."