TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 01, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Entertainment Place: Hollywood gossip, news & milestones: Archives: Archive through June 01, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 26, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's the curse of the "reality show" rearing its ugly head.... People @people · 2h
Kristin Cavallari and Husband Jay Cutler Are Getting Divorced After 10 Years Together

https://twitter.com/ColetteLala/status/1254464704182996999

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 27, 2020 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, this is a new one I haven't heard before....

Entertainment Tonight @etnow · 2h
New court documents show that Kristin Cavallari says husband Jay Cutler "is guilty of such inappropriate marital conduct as renders further cohabitation unsafe and improper."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 28, 2020 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight @etnow · 18m
Congratulations to 'Shahs of Sunset' star Golnesa 'GG' Gharachedaghi! Baby

"Very happy to report that last night Golnesa Gharachedaghi gave birth to Elijah Javad Gharachedaghi," her rep tells ET. "The baby arrived last night in Los Angeles at 8:50 p.m., 6.5 pounds, 19.5 inches."

https://www.etonline.com/shahs-of-sunset-star-golnesa-gg-gharachedaghi-gives-birth-to-baby-boy-pic-145599

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg!

quote:

Cass Anderson
@casspa

Former MTV VJ Kurt Loder turns 75-years-old today. How old do you feel right now?

I'm feeling old. Lol!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yikes!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 21, 2020 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
INteresting question.... Entertainment Tonight @etnow · 58m
Did the coronavirus pandemic lead to Lori Loughlin's guilty plea?

I think she is thinking that she will get to be in and out of jail because of Covid, so went ahead and took the plea, JMO.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 22, 2020 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I heard that the sentencing that was announced does not have to be followed by the judge. Does anybody else secretly wish that she and her husband would show up in court and the judge impose much heavier sentences? I know that is unkind, but her arrogance throughout this whole thing has really tainted my ability to be kind. She can protest all she wants, but she knew there was no way in heck that her daughters were going to be rowing crew at college, or whatever fantasy they had dreamed up to get them into a college that they really didn't event want to get into!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 22, 2020 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I do Roxip, I still don't believe she thinks she did anything wrong and it irks me.

Let some of the low offenders out of prison (because of Covid) and put her in a one of those cell blocks like Paris Hilton was in. IIRC it was only like ten people in the block and all were separated appropriately, then have her serve her entire sentence.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I may have misread but I don't think that the fines that have been imposed on them (or what is stated now) even equals the amount they paid to get their daughters into the school (supposedly $500,000). They should at least have to make a donation to a scholarship organization for less advantaged students in the same amount as they did in their payoff.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I like that idea Roxip!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I think that is the recommendation for the plea deal. I am hoping that the judge says that is not enough punishment and doubles everything.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
From foxnews...at least the judge didn't sign off on it out of the box on Friday...these people are getting off light in my opinion...

Loughlin reportedly would serve two months and pay a $150,000 fine, along with two years of supervised release and 100 hours of community service.

Giannulli could reportedly serve five months in prison, pay a $250,000 fine with two years of supervised release and be required to complete 250 hours of community service.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like that idea too Roxip! I'd rather see her donate an extra 150,000 to a scholarship program than serve 2 months

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight @etnow · 1h
Andrea Bocelli didn't reveal his coronavirus diagnosis "out of respect for those for whom contracting the virus has had more serious consequences."

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1265431271007612928

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 29, 2020 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Did I miss a discussion on the "youtube star" who rehomed her adopted Autistic son? You rehome a puppy, not a little boy!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 29, 2020 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Roxip, that is horrible.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 29, 2020 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Obviously, at least in California, where the people arrested for breaking into vehicles, theft, etc are just let out, multiple times, because of mandated releases.

Recently two really scary sex offenders were released due to these mandates. Sure, the had ankle monitors and just as sure, one og them got around that and reoffended.

I would sleep better if any number of people who were let go or let out were incarcerated.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 29, 2020 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Rehoming a baby is horrible, but for someone who would do that to not relinquish the child could be worse in the long run.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, May 29, 2020 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am actually ambivalent about that story. As an adoptive parent, I just can’t imagine. My kids are my kids regardless of any special need or trials.
But, if they can’t really parent this child, have distachment issues perhaps on both side, making that tough decision might be the best thing for the child.
What I do have issues with is the monetization of the adoption that they did. I think all their sponsorships should end.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 29, 2020 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, yes, if they took money and then backed out, they need to be prosecuted.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 29, 2020 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://toofab.com/2020/05/28/youtube-star-rehomes-adopted-son-autism/

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, May 29, 2020 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
They have had sponsored posts for years based on their adoption story

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The whole story about this youtuber just leaves a horrible taste in my mouth. She knew he had disabilities before she adopted him - it wasn't like she was expecting a perfect baby...and then she public funded both his adoption and subsequent treatments, and has passed herself off as a special needs expert since his adoption. I hope anybody who has booked her to speak to their group says thanks but no thanks in the future.

What if this had been her biological child?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, May 31, 2020 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
What if this had been her biological child?

He probably would have been tossed into the foster care system. Like I was... (Some parents see an opportunity to nurture... Some just get rid of an overwhelming disappointment that doesn't measure up to their personal expectations, without caring enough to foster their child's unique potential. Pun intended.)

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, June 01, 2020 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
(((Mame))))