TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Daily Poll: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 05, 2020 users admin

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Juju I'll meet you at Cheers!

Jimmer, what about you?

Kearie

07-21-2005

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Bonanza--- heck, I could go horse back riding.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Golden Girls

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Rupaul Drag Race season 5. It won't be boring and I could get make up tips.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Murder She Wrote -- there are plenty of books to read and I could hibernate if I wanted to, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Careful you don't end up the next victim, Dipo!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Join me at the bar in Cicely!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've given this considerable thought.

I considered Cheers, but what if the bar is crowded?

Then I thought of Dallas (Who shot JR?) because they do have nice houses and lots of money, but then again, they are a pretty vicious group, so no to them.

Someone suggested Seinfeld. Um ... no. They're funny to watch but I can't imagine living with them!

Then I considered the Torrances at the Overlook Hotel (it was also a TV miniseries). Lots of space and they have a great supply of food and there's no chance a virus would get me there. But then there is that Shining thing and one of them going mad .....

So I think I'll follow Dogdoc's lead here and go to Hawaii with Magnum PI. I could stand being quarantined at Robin Masters' estate. Beautiful location, lots of space, I could swim and use the speedboat, maybe drive the Ferrari (without visiting anyone outside) and the characters are a very congenial friendly group. Plus I could chat with Dogdoc, at a safe social distance, of course.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
LOL Jimmer. The thought that you put into this is well um, for lack of a better word...SCARY!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thank you. I've been doing some deep thinking lately.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc and Jimmer, if you go to Hawai'i (and unfortunately for e, same applies to Alaska, you have to self quarantine for 14 days.

Luckiy, we can use our imaginations!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I can wait.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Hey! This is my fantasy response!

Dogdoc and I happened to have dropped by for a visit with Magnum just before the quarantine was announced.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
By the way, if the Star Trek gang can't beam me up, I'll go with Big Bang Theory. Those nerds will keep me safe!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes we should allow retroactive arrival, for sure.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

Juju I'll meet you at Cheers!

Betcha they have a rousing trivia night but just never showed it on television. We'd kick ass.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Definitely "Falcon Crest," my favorite nighttime soap from the 1980s. Jane Wyman as Angela Channing, the matriarch of the Channing family, always had me in stitches, especially when she'd hurl insults at everyone she came across. I don't think a show has made me laugh as much as that one did and it's all thanks to Ms. Wyman.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I used to love Falcon Crest! I haven't thought of that show in years.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Designing Women or Golden Girls

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Juju- You know it!

Wargod

07-16-2001

Sunday, April 05, 2020 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
New question:

I'm on my phone, so please excuse any typos.

I am thinking most of us are under some type of stay at home orders. How are you doing?

I.posted somewhere on the board the other day that I am an introvert and both Darren and I are homebodies, so being told to stay at home as much as possible isn't that hard for us.

But, I've been checking on sis and her family daily, they are very much on the go type people and being stuck at home is harder foe them. I know plenty of people are probably going stir crazy about now

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 05, 2020 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm mostly an introvert, but certainly have some needs for interaction. Used to go out 1-2 nights a week with friends, but that's out. Or a lunch, or something.

I do wonder if it's more difficult if you live alone, as I do. The pets are wonderful, if it weren't for them, I'd be stark raving mad by now. But it's not quite enough.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, April 05, 2020 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am not minding it too much. There is just me and my dog.

A friend who, has three young kids, two boys and their kid sister said the boys asked her to keep their sister down stairs. They were tired of her. lol

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, April 05, 2020 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
After breaking my hip 2 yrs ago & then having to have major back surgery 1 yr ago that forced me into retiring early, I have gotten used to being @ home so the hard part of that is past. Frank has not retired but has been home 2 months now & he is now easily getting on my last nerve. I'm no introvert but I do like my lone time!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 05, 2020 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm also mostly a homebody so staying home isn't bothering me. I do miss my few hours alone in the afternoon (only a couple times a week) when DH would see his buddies at the Legion.