TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: TVCH Reality March Madness: Archive through March 24, 2020 users admin

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
West Bracket - Round 1

1: American Idol

8: Great British Baking Show

5: Celebrity Rehab

13: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here

3: America's Got Talent

11: 90 Day Fiance

7: Shark Tank

2: Bachelorette

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
1: American Idol - Got to go with the big one here!

8: Great British Baking Show - this is such a pleasant show to watch

12: Bring The Funny - not a big fan of either of these shows and not a big fan of Dr. Drew

13: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here - this was actually a pretty fun show

3: America's Got Talent - No contest. This is one of the better ones!

6: America's Next Top Model - as a photographer this show both amused and drove me crazy. All that smiling with the eyes. What?!?!?

7: Shark Tank - it's kinda vicious but no to the Kardashians

2: Bachelorette - they've had some success with this one. The Bachelorettes generally seem more sincere and successful

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    

12: Bring The Funny

4: Property Brothers

6: America's Next Top Model

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
1. American Idol
8. Great British Baking Show
12. Bring the Funny
13. I'm a Celebrity--Get Me Outta Here
3. America's Got Talent
11. 90 Day Fiancee
7. Shark Tank
2. Bachelorette

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
1: American Idol again, stopped watching but no contest!

8: Great British Baking Show love it,

5: Celebrity Rehab eh, but never heard of the other

4: Property Brothers.. I guess

11: 90 Day Fiance especially Pillow Talk

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
West Bracket

5: Celebrity Rehab
15: Paradise Hotel

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Bob, loved your recap!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

Mware coming out of the shadows to play this game or Dawg referring to it as a football game!

Wait. What??? Anybody know what the Sponge is talking about? And it's Ole Dawg to you, sonny. Or, errrr, I suppose you could be over 50 by now, both well-behaved teenaged kids got their braces off? Hell, you may even be a Grandpappy Sponge. Mods, could we get a Grandpappy SpongeBob clipart please?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Mware, loved your reasoning!

16. Toddlers & Tiaras...how can you not pick the stellar show that gave us Honey Boo Boo and that hillbilly ass clan

8. Baking Show, I'd rather watch people stir batter than cement

5: Celebrity Rehab, I used to listen to Dr Drew when he did Love Lines radio show

13: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here but I know you all are going to go for the Ken dolls

3: America's Got Talent, I'm a sucker for a singing dog

6: America's Next Top Model..."we were rooting for you! We were all rooting for you!!!!!"

7. Shark Tank Lori > Kim

2: Bachelorette...lesser of 2 evils, at least with this one its just 1 girl getting it on with 3 or 4 guys

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar & Jimmer, great points!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Well, and I thought the first round were funny names for football teams. It's getting even weirder this round. Oh, I get it, everybody is laughing at me right? These are names of baseball teams! Well, hahahaha, I was just kidding.

#*$&#!! Sponge, nothing but trouble

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Dawg. Minor league baseball teams.

I forgot the Toledo Mud Hens and the Lansing Lugnuts, which is probably why you didn't recognize them right away.

<...that Dawg has a few loose Lugnuts...>

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
Looks like the 4, 5 and 6 seeds have a battle on their hands.
Could we have our first upsets of the tournament?

I'll be busy much of the day tomorrow, so maybe another bunch of people will have a chance to vote.

Doesn't matter if you voted in the other bracket or not. If you see a new bracket, go ahead and vote. If you have some good memories of the show, go ahead and post them.
MWare has the Bob Eucker role covered very nicely. Now if he will just follow me to his proper seat. Just up these stairs....

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Spongie. I am so embarrassed at getting the wrong sport. Believe it or not we had these sorts of games (operated by mid-westerners, of course) for money during our winters in a large condo complex in South Padre Island, TX. I actually won one once. On my own picks. Oh, and get this. Last year I learned we were supposed to be very grateful to the people running these likely illegal betting pools. And here I was only throwing my money away to them to be polite. Huh! I'm telling you, Spongie Lad, it's a strange world. Oh, and thank you for running this (she barked out politely).

Where was I?

West Bracket - Round 1

Pick 1 favorite from each match up:

1: American Idol - watched it once, and it seemed to be a kiddie talent show (I'm getting banned, aren't I?), but everybody and their pet gerbil was watching it, so I must have hit a bad night

9: Extreme Makeover -if ya gonna get made over, go extreme, baby. These were both made-up teams, right?

5: Celebrity Rehab - two more obviously made-up teams, I mean shows, but I am nothing if not polite.

13: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here - Ha!! I actually watched this one, even though I knew none of the "celebrities".

3: America's Got Talent - This is the one that that obscure dowdy Scottish woman who sings like an angel won, right?

11: 90 Day Fiance - again another couple of possibly bogus team entries

7: Shark Tank - have never watched either of these teams play, but at least I have heard of both of them

2: Bachelorette - this would be the Bakersfield Bachelorettes, right?

Whew!!

Piece of cake (falls down dead)

Mware

09-14-2001

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mware a private message Print Post    
Waitaminnit! This ain't the front row!

Lansing the lugnuts won't let them heal. You need to remove them from around the edges.

Dawg, how dare you call her Scottish?

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
West Bracket - Round 1

9: Extreme Makeover

11: 90 Day Fiance

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
1. American idol

8. Great British Baking

5. I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Neither on this one.

6. America's Next Top model

7. Shark Tank

15. Paradise hotel

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
1: American Idol - havent watched it in a few seasons.

8: Great British Baking Show - my all time faavorite, Paul's blue eyes!!!

12: Bring The Funny -

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    

9: Extreme Makeover

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
==============================

Voting for this bracket is now closed

==============================

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
West Bracket - Round 1
Results

Well, well, well. Some interesting results

Not only did the Sharks keep up with the K's, they skunked them! Byyyeeee! (said in high pitched squeaky voice)

Teams with countries in their name did very well, as did the single ladies, who would gladly trade their win for true love. One could say they rose to the occasion.

The Top Models were in a Fierce battle, but outlasted the hopeful yet short-term couples (only takes 91 days to beat them) and were smizing at the end (of the runway).

The traditional 12 over 5 upset holds true as Bring The Funny brings the hurt to Celebrity Rehab, but who do you think had the better after game party?

But in a real shocker, I'm A Celebrity... Get The Twins Out Of Here send the brothers home. The brothers then fix up that home and sell it for a tidy profit. Winners all around!

1: American Idol - 13
16: Toddlers and Tiaras - 2

9: Extreme Makeover - 4
8: Great British Baking Show - 11

5: Celebrity Rehab - 6
12: Bring The Funny - 8

13: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here - 9
4: Property Brothers - 6

3: America's Got Talent - 14
14: Teen Moms - 0

11: 90 Day Fiance - 5
6: America's Next Top Model - 9

7: Shark Tank - 15
10: Keeping Up With the Kardashians - 0

15: Paradise Hotel - 2
2: Bachelorette - 13

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Bob, that was excellent!
Im shocked Property bros lost but happy!

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy. Just trying to keep up with mWare!

<...when's that guy going back to lurking...>

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
South Bracket - Round 1

Pick 1 favorite from each match up:

1: Survivor
16: Dance Moms

9: Simple Life
8: Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition

5: Trading Spaces
12: Real Housewives of New York/New Jersey

13: Dog Eat Dog
4: Top Chef

3: X Factor
14: Bad Girls Club

11: Dr. 90210
6: Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

7: Love It or List It
10: Rock Of Love

15: Jon and Kate Plus 8
2: Bachelor

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
This bracket has some interesting match ups.
I'm curious to see how things pan out