TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 23, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: TVCH Reality March Madness: Archive through March 23, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Bob, and Jimmer for promotion!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A lot of them I don't know.... you want me to pick one that just sounds best or skip the ones I don't know?

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
North Bracket - Round 1

Pick 1 favorite from each match up:

1: Big Brother

8: Fixer Upper

5: So You Think You Can Dance

13: Real World

3: The Mole

6: Iron Chef

7: Extreme Makeover Home

2: Voice

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
Your choice. No real rules. Just keeping it simple.

If you have one you like, pick it.
If you don't know either show, fell free to skip it.
If your 2 favorite shows are against each other, then good luck!

Feel free to vote for some brackets, even if you miss others.
Come and go as you like.
It will be interesting to see if any of the top seeds get knocked off before the final 4.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I can't believe SpongBob2112 suckered me into playing the football pool.

SpongeBOb

9: Beauty and The Geek - never seen either of these shows

12: Fear Factor - it was an awful show, but I used to watch it

4: Project Runway - never saw either of these either, but I might have liked this one more

3: The Mole - watched all of this one

2: Voice - never watched either of these

Sounds like fun, Spongie. Thanks!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ok, here's mine for North Bracket

1. Big Brother
8. Fixer Upper
12. Fear Factor
13. Real World
3. The Mole
11. The Swan
7. Extreme Makeover Home
2. Voice

Mware

09-14-2001

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mware a private message Print Post    
Come on, Sponge. You knew I couldn't resist joining you in coming back for this. In honor of the quarantine, I'll only be telling inside jokes from now on. But here are my picks.

1. Big Brother. I was tempted to go with Flavor of Love for a split second because of Hoopz, but I think that overall, BB is a more well rounded team.

9. Fixer Upper. I watched Beauty and the Geek, and liked the show much better, but in a close one, Fixer Upper takes it to the house for a game winner.

5. Celebrity Rehab. 5/12 matchups are always tricky, but in this one, I go with the people who aren't eating spiders.

3. The Mole. Yes, they have tiny little arms, but come on - are those housewives going to risk breaking a nail diving for a loose ball?

6. Iron Chef. The program has a history. The Swan had one great season, but they've been irrelevant since then.

10. Biggest Loser. Pennington's a star, but it takes a team, people. It takes a team.

2. The Voice. The Duggar program has a longer tradition, but the Voice has the players. Are any of the Duggars over 6' tall? Who's guarding Shelton?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Mware - I don't think Celebrity Rehab was in this bracket? Fear Factor vs Think You Can Dance?

Mware

09-14-2001

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mware a private message Print Post    
My bad. I'll go with So You Think You Can Dance. They'll get into the rhythm of the game better. And they don't eat spiders.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL... good choice.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow! All good picks and sound reasoning.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Mware, Hoopz! and who could forget Somethin, the girl that shat on stairs! Ahhhh Flav of Love how I miss thee! It was a show that also brought us the stellar spin offs I love New York & the spectacular Briget and Flav love story

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mware, good to see you!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Bob, I commend you on the excellent seeding!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Mware??? Mware!!! Dadgum!

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
I don't know what is more incredible?
Mware coming out of the shadows to play this game or Dawg referring to it as a football game!

Either way, it is surely madness.

I'll be back in the morning to close out this bracket and post the results and the next bracket.

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
Here are my choices. A couple of the match ups are going down ti the wire. Will we need overtime in first bracket?

8: Fixer Upper
5: So You Think You Can Dance
4: Project Runway
3: The Mole
6: Iron Chef
7: Extreme Makeover Home
2: Voice

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
==============================

Voting for this bracket is now closed

==============================

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
North Bracket - Round 1
Results

The bracket ran true to the seeding, but that doesn't mean there were not some tightly contested battles.

Big Brother cruised to a shutout over Flavor Flav. I guess he knows what time it is!

The Voice, Mole, Chef and Runway also had comfortable margins of victory.

Fixer Upper held off a late surge from Beauty and the Geek and SYTYCD held off Fear Factor.

In the tightest contest of the bracket, Biggest Loser failed the final weigh in and lost to Extreme Home Makeover. I was tempted to make it a tie, but I didn't.

1: Big Brother - 15
16: Flavor Of Love - 0

9: Beauty and The Geek - 7
8: Fixer Upper - 8

5: So You Think You Can Dance - 9
12: Fear Factor - 6

13: Real World - 4
4: Project Runway - 10

3: The Mole - 14
14: Real Housewives of OC/Beverly Hills - 1

11: The Swan - 4
6: Iron Chef - 10

7: Extreme Makeover Home - 8
10: Biggest Loser - 6

15: 19 Kids and Counting/Duggar Family - 2
2: Voice - 13

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
West Bracket - Round 1

1: American Idol
16: Toddlers and Tiaras

9: Extreme Makeover
8: Great British Baking Show

5: Celebrity Rehab
12: Bring The Funny

13: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here
4: Property Brothers

3: America's Got Talent
14: Teen Moms

11: 90 Day Fiance
6: America's Next Top Model

7: Shark Tank
10: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

15: Paradise Hotel
2: Bachelorette

Mware

09-14-2001

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mware a private message Print Post    
OK, here we go...

1. American Idol. This is easy. Toddlers can't reach the basket unless grownups put them on their shoulders.

8. British Baking Show. No, they're not known for their ball skills, but they're also no cupcakes. I'll take them in a close one.

12. Bring the Funny. Because every tournament has a 12/5 upset, and because if a group of detoxing D-listers aren't going to listen to Dr. Drew, they're not going to be coachable in the tournament.

4. Property Brothers. I've seen those guys hit the boards, literally.

3. America's Got Talent. In 15 seasons, I'll bet somebody's talent was playing basketball. Even if it's a dog or a parrot.

6. America's Next Top Model. We all know the international game isn't as good yet as it is in the US, and because smizing is an actual skill.

7. Shark Tank. Mark Cuban. Next.

2. Bachelorette. They're 6 for 15 from the field, which isn't awesome, but everybody on Paradise Hotel is guilty of traveling. (How else did they get to the hotel?)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I laugh every time I read these.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
West Bracket - Round 1

1: American Idol

9: Extreme Makeover

12" Bring the Funny

4: Property Brothers

3: America's Got Talent

6: America's Next Top Model

7: Shark Tank

2: Bachelorette

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
16: Toddlers and Tiaras - Always gotta go with the cute ones

8: Great British Baking Show - Food is my life these days

5: Celebrity Rehab - because I'm going to need this when this virus thing is over.

13: I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here - seems like a metaphor for my life these days

3: America's Got Talent - I need to be entertained, and Howie Mandel is right to be germophobic

11: 90 Day Fiance - because it's good to know there are relationships more messed up than mine have been?

7: Shark Tank - love Cuban, and I will. not. vote. for. the. Kardashians.

2: Bachelorette - two of my least ever favorite shows, but having 20 guys want to date me is a fantasty. Then again, see 90 Day Fiance.