TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 03, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Daily Poll: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 03, 2019 users admin

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Ugh......🤮 Tuna yes....not the other unspeakables. 🤢

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just remember that some organs are filters .. Liver and kidney, etc., and given the environment and the way animals are fed.. It is not advised to eat them too often.

Just like fish.. If you can be sure they are wild caught but free of mercury, they are good, but they can be a crapshoot.

Testing of fish at many restaurants and markets has shown that we often may not even be getting the kind of fish we thought we were, and it may not be as safe as advertised.

But no one is saying they are binging any of these items and some of them are pretty cool.

I certainly never thought about onion and chocolate but there are multiple hits online...

And several of you can have my lifetime allotment of Brussels sprouts 👀

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
I'm also a Spam fan... Spam sliced, layed on a cookie sheet, spread with mustard, sprinkled with brown sugar then heated in the oven.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Oh wow, I had no idea. Printing the recipe now

Thanks Seamonkey!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My mom is from Hawaii so I grew up with Spam and I still make a Spam fried rice.

I too love liver and onions.

I too love pork and beans right out of the can.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Fresh fruit salad topped with bleu cheese dressing. I know it sounds awful but someone actually got me to try it once and I, shockingly, liked it. Very odd.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
That's an odd one Uncle_Ricky!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cauliflower with mayonnaise on it.

I always assumed that's the way everybody eats it, but I found out that a lot of people never had. Curious to know if people here eat it that way or not.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Grooch...that doesn't sound bad, I may have to try it.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I have a Cauliflower recipe that is salt, pepper, a mayo mustard sauce and topped with grated sharp cheddar cheese.
Lovingly known as brains around here. 😁

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
A snack that I thought sounded awful until I tried it -- carrot sticks dipped in peanut butter. It's very good and a healthy snack.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
New Question:

The AMA’s were on last night and it got me thinking.

What is the newest song that you like?

Just to clarify, it doesn’t have to be from this year or even this decade. If the most recent song that you like is “Yesterday” by the Beatles, then that would be your answer. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Good as Hell by Lizzo.

I just googled the lyrics to find the title, and see it's from 2016, but it's being played on the radio a lot now. I don't remember hearing it before.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Interesting choice! I didn't recall that one but I know "Truth Hurts" which is another of her hits.

Thanks to having teenage daughters, I've been exposed to a lot more recent music (and I like a lot of it).

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kesha - Raising Hell

She dropped the $ from her name over 5 years ago.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, now I don't know if I'm listening to Kesha or Lizzo. The radio never gives the artists names (or titles) to the songs they play.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Kesha sang that on the AMA's last night.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ha, that's funny. I didn't even watch so I didn't know.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, I went to YouTube and I got it. They are 2 different songs. The titles are so similar. Lol!

Hair toss, check my nails! That's my song. :-)

Lyn

08-06-2002

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I'm not much up on the current music, but I do like Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi

Not sure how new it is...

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
“Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me” by The Smiths. Though originally released in ‘87, I heard it for the first time a few years ago and I just love it to pieces. 😛

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Breakup by Maga, Divina and Blue Hydragena C Rupaul Drag Race UK) Queens.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't listen to radio so the only new song, and I was humming it before I read this thread earlier today..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=koOAJHt9UO8

The anthem of those people in Hong Kong in a massive fight to keep democracy.

They had a huge turnout to vote yesterday and overwhelmingly voted for pro democracy candidates.

My friend is returning to Hong Kong on Dec 3 and is is really scary to see her go back, but she has famiy there, including her 94 year old mother.

Anyway that is a recent song playing in my head.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
NEW QUESTION: DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS