TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The "I don't know what thread to put this in" thread...: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 14, 2019 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I am so very sorry, Scooter... my heart is breaking with yours.

My current foster dog is named Cora! I love her like my own. I can imagine the pain you are feeling. Life is so unfair sometimes.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Scooter, so sorry that happened.

Loose dogs are difficult to capture, and it happens frequently that they do get loose.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
♡((((((((((Scootsy & Kora))))))))))♡

So sad and tragic. My heart is broken for you.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Scooter, my heart breaks for you!!! We also foster and I know how it is to get attached to certain special dogs. Im so very sorry

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
So very sorry Scooter Tragic news,
It’s hard to have your heart broken in such a way

Not any blame to find because no matter how we try to protect them they have their own instincts. Mine know they are not allowed out the front door but they sit in front of the window, seeming to plot a way out there if given any possible chance

Hugs to you and know no one can predict the future and you did your very best while you could.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
((((Scooterrific))))

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That is such a sad story. I'm so sorry that you experienced such pain.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you everyone!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
So sorry that happened to Kora.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kora will be sending fosters your way, I am sure..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 02, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New Q: I won a money prize and TVCO is sending it to me via paypal (finally got that to work), so how do I get the money?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 02, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's difficult.

The easiest way is you can connect your Paypal account to a bank account and transfer it that way.

Or you can open a Paypal debit card and spend the money that way. (and you can withdraw cash from an ATM for a fee)

You can request that they send you a check... takes a couple of weeks.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Had anybody every tried those diamond painting art kits? I got my first one and just started it today. It's a Christmas scene. I got a small 9"x13" inch one, and if I enjoy doing it, I'll graduate to a bigger one.

This is the scene on the one I got.

If I ever finish it, I'll post a picture.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I haven't. My very crafty GF has. Maybe I should try. Seems to be a cross between counted cross stitch and paint by numbers. I was heavily into CCS until my eyes couldn't any longer. Maybe diamond painting would work for me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The diamond painting Christmas card kits on Amazon look adorable. I'm thinking on getting those as well.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
My sister has done them and really enjoyed it. They come out looking really nice, she's framed and given them as gifts and people have loved them. I'm still waiting on mine, she has it finished, but not framed yet, lol.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 11, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wasn't sure I would like doing this kit yesterday, but after a little practice and being able to have a rhythm to it, it's easier and a lot more fun.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, November 11, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I looked at instructions. Naja, round or square drill?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 11, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The one I am working on has round diamonds. And they are so tiny. I wish I would have picked one for my first project with bigger diamonds. It's funny that they call the applicator a drill. It doesn't do anything drill-like.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The one thing I have to say, it's a more expensive hobby than just buying the kit. I had to buy the decoupage high gloss sealer and brush, as well as a frame.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have cataract surgery on the horizon in January. I so look forward to being able to see small details again - perhaps I will try one of these then!

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Cataract surgery was a miracle for me. I can see better than anytime in my life. 🙏🤞

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have been told that you will be amazed at all the colors, too.

Um, also you will see grime at home that you had not noticed..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Darn it, I didn't realize I had a built in excuse not to remove the cobwebs...LOL! Mack, did you have the special lenses put in (the ones my insurance won't cover but if I am recommended I'm considering going ahead and biting the bullet)) that almost guarantee you great vision?

I have always had horrible vision. I had radial keratotomy (probably butchered that spelling) in 1994 and it improved my vision from 20/600 before correction (which I found out later is considered legally blind) to really close to 20/20. As time has gone by my vision has once again gotten worse as a result of aging (although not nearly as bad as it used to be) so I actually am looking forward to this surgery just so I can drive better (especially at night). Weird thing is right now I can see better at night without my glasses than with my glasses.

Mack

07-22-2002

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
My insurance covered special lenses so I didn’t have to pay extra. I would have if the insurance didn’t as this is way too important to go with cheaper. Not the place or time to save a few hundred dollars.