TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 24, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: Whoami's NFL Football Pool Game XVI: TVCH Style : General Discussions: Archive through October 24, 2019 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's a plan, Scooter.

We probably won't get any results out until next week (I'm rather busy right now and it may take a little while to get setup) but once we do then it should be fairly smooth.

Scooter, would you have time to post the games for this week so that people can start making their picks?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's very nice of you, Galen. Were you thinking of doing them manually or creating a spreadsheet?

Weinermr

08-18-2001

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Weinermr a private message Print Post    
I’m so terribly sad to see this news about Who. She was a very sweet kind and giving person. She will be with her mom now. God bless Who. 😔

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you all for keeping it going!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I will get the games up in the morning...in the meantime if a mod wants to rename the area that would be awesome

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Scooter. I'll rename the area. :-)

Lp1955

09-01-2009

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lp1955 a private message Print Post    
What sad news she got me involved a few yrars ago from a nother message board. She was kind and verry inviting.

Galen

08-31-2009

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Galen a private message Print Post    
Jimmer- I was planning on listing the actual games manually and try a spreadsheet, unless I can find a format that reads a little better. I'll post the game picks in the next few minutes.

Galen

08-31-2009

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Galen a private message Print Post    
Well, that was the plan, but I apparently don't have permission to post new threads?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You should be able to start new threads. Just click on Start New Thread at the bottom of the Weekly Picks folder.

Thanks for your help! :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Still shocked and saddened over WHO's passing. I agree she'd be delighted if we carried on with the game. And honoured that we named it after her. ♡

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Weinermr, you were the one that planned the long beach meet that many of us met her at. <3 Hope you are doing well. Miss seeing you here regularly!

YAH Scooter, Galen, and Jimmer!!! ty so much!! Who would be so happy!

Mungus

02-16-2012

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
Much love for Marianne! So sudden. She truly was a kind person. I don't think I can ever see another marching band without her popping into my head.

Tricia (Riviere) and I (Mark) both agree this is WHOAMI's game and running it in her name is a right proper tribute.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I got teary eyed seeing the title. <3 she would be honored xoxoxox

Draheid
Board Administrator

09-08-2001

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Draheid a private message Print Post    
10 years ago, when Whoami was just getting into the swing of this program, she enlisted my help in programming an Excel spreadsheet to take care of this. I do not know what she may have done since then but here is a copy of the last revision that I made for her in 2009. Perhaps this can help someone in continuing the program.

application/vnd.ms-excelNFL Stats 2008-2009
NFL Stats 2008-2009.xls (308.2 k)

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Draheid Thank you!!! I will take a look at it. Galen, I've already started working on some things to get a spreadsheet going, between the spreadsheet Draheid provided, and what Jimmer and I are working on we should have something up and running soon!
Thank you for your offer to help.

Nino

09-20-2004

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
I'm in total shock here! I just now discovered the sad news about Marianne. It hurts my heart. She's also on Facebook with me. I haven't seen any kind of update about her on Fb. I was also Fb friends with her sister before she passed. I just can't believe it. Marianne was always so welcoming and she went out of her way to make sure I could play the game and that everything was blind friendly re the game. God bless her. Rest in peace, Who-Marianne. I know the angels got a drum corps together to welcome you to Heaven.

Thanks to the folks who have decided to keep the game going. I know she'd want that. She would be so honored to know the game has been renamed in her honor. Oh, but I am so shocked and saddened by this sudden news.

Lancecrossfire
Animoderator

07-13-2000

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, I just saw this!! Like everyone else, this was a total shock for me. I am so very sorry for the loss to all of us that called her a friend. Karin, thank you so much for the kindness for her doggo! Also, a big thanks to everyone that is working to keep this going. It is fitting the game is named in her honor!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
For those of you that want to commemorate her in another way, please post on her Memory page. I'm sad that her family feels too overwhelmed at this moment, but they have decided not to do a service until spring, and then just a small family graveside ceremony.

So, let's show them how loved she was, I know Marianne would appreciate it!

https://adamsonchapels.com/book-of-memories/3990869/Brown-Marianne/obituary.php

Nino, there was a post on Marianne's Facebook page, made by a local friend.

Nickovtyme

07-28-2004

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nickovtyme a private message Print Post    
I was shocked and sad to read on fb this morning about Whoami. I didn’t play much the past few years but I had a few good seasons. Will miss her.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Nino and Ivytamwood...please continue to make selections on Who's behalf each week.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think that is a great way to do it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Love it!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, October 24, 2019 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
It's Thursday! If you haven't done so already...go to the pick thread and make you Thursday night picks!!!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, October 24, 2019 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Galen,Lance,MB,Mitcay,Mungus,Ivytamwood, Riverie.... don't forget to make your Thursday night picks!!!