TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: Whoami's NFL Football Pool Game XVI: TVCH Style : General Discussions: Archive through October 16, 2019 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that's terribly sad. I'm totally at a loss for words. She was such a nice person.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I have no words. I'm am deeply saddened by this.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I live very close by, please let me know what I can do to help. Also, please let me know if someone is taking care of her pup, and if you are in need of help there also.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm speechless - at a complete loss for words.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Wow. What Lexie said, speechless

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm in touch with her sister now. Thank you Ivytamwood for letting me know.

The initial coroner response was that it appeared to be natural causes. I know she had a health issue that was concerning, and her sister agreed that might have been the cause.

I also offered to take in Gidget, if they can't find another home for her. She's a very sweet dog and during the crazy floods in Colorado a few years back, I got to retrieve her from the Humane Society and take her back home.

This is so very shocking, heartbreaking and sad.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, thank you for the update...please keep us posted.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm really going to miss her and I think that's probably one of the best compliments you can give anyone.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, thank you for taking in precious Gidget.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I too am shocked and saddened. My first thought was of Gidget, so thanks for the post that she will be looked after.
May she rest in peace. I will miss her posts on facebook. I imagine she is having a wonderful reunion in heaven with her mother and sister that she missed so much.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, ty for the update!

Football season will never ever be the same!! God bless Marianne!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lexie- her friends have Gidget right now. Her sister was still trying to get in touch with them last I heard from her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hugs to all in this area, what a huge loss. I posted in the other thread, but Who was a kind woman and I had the pleasure of meeting her at two big tvch meets. So sad. Reading here, she sounded like work was taking a toll on her lately.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
“I’ve been talking to a couple of people about Whoami and as much as we miss her and will continue to miss her presence, we think that she would want us to continue with the Football Pool. We were thinking we could name it in her memory as well because it will always be her Football Pool. It’s a small thing but we think she’d like it if we did that. Anyone else have thoughts on this?”

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I think that's a wonderful idea, Scooter. Even though I retired from playing the game, I will always remember how welcoming Who was when I expressed interest in playing, which turned out to be a blast thanks to you and Jimmer. I heartily endorse your idea to honor her by attaching her name to the Football Pool game!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I haven't played in a couple of years but I agree that it should be named in her honor. I think she would get a kick out of it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree. I also agree she would be disappointed if we didn't continue playing the game.

Galen

08-31-2009

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Galen a private message Print Post    
I'm very sorry to hear of Whoami's passing, and definitely hope the pool can continue.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
That is a great idea!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think that's a really wonderful idea, Scooter!

Any thoughts on the name? Whoami had been calling it "NFL Football Pool Game XVI: TVCH Style"

Perhaps we could call it "Whoami's NFL Football Pool Game XVI: TVCH Style"?

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Jimmer...that name is exactly what I was thinking!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
love it! now to find someone to do it. I know its a lot of work

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The biggest issue with continuing the game, is someone who will do the management of it?

I think naming it after Whoami is a great idea!!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Jimmer and I have a plan. He's going to help me with the initial spreadsheets and I will take it from there.

Galen

08-31-2009

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Galen a private message Print Post    
Glad to hear there are folks who will keep the game going. I was going to offer to do the stats for this week. And I'm totally fine with rechristening the game after Whoami.