TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
BLUE COLLAR

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: Whoami's NFL Football Pool Game XVI: TVCH Style : TVCH Teams : BLUE COLLAR users admin

Mungus

02-16-2012

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
2019 Team Members: Galen, Riviere & Mungus. Welcome to a new year of roller coaster rides :-)

Galen, over the years of playing this game, we have had an informal agreement among Blue Collar Members, that if any member is unable to get their picks in on time? Any other member has the option to advance a set of pics for the missing team member - with the understanding that member can correct them - if they are in before Whoami's deadlines for the week, otherwise they will stand for picks. Are you ok with this?

Galen

08-31-2009

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Galen a private message Print Post    
I'm fine with that.

Mungus

02-16-2012

Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
Galen, working on our picks for week 2 games two through sixteen now. Will have them posted before todays deadline. Got busy this week, I need to get back in the grove and start getting the full weeks picks in earlier in the week!

Galen

08-31-2009

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Galen a private message Print Post    
Hey all, I posted Seattle for both of you tonight just in case you're not able to get a pick in before the deadline.

Galen

08-31-2009

Tuesday, October 08, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Galen a private message Print Post    
Hey all, I'll be going out of town this weekend. Just in case I'm not able to get online to post my picks, here's who I'm picking for this week if one of you can post them if I don't post anything by Thursday afternoon:

Winners:
Packers
Patriots
Dolphins
Cowboys
Seahawks
Chargers
Ravens
Chiefs
Broncos
Eagles
Saints
Panthers
Cardinals
49ers
Spread for Sunday night game: 10 pts
Over for Monday night game: 40 pts

Mungus

02-16-2012

Thursday, October 10, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
gotcha covered Galen. I need to take Tricia to medical this afternoon, so Ill post these (and our Thursday picks) now - and you can change em if you get back in time

Mungus

02-16-2012

Thursday, October 10, 2019 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
ahhh … I see you got yours in yesterday. Got Tricia's and my pick for tonight up … and I see we need to get ours in NLT Fri or Sat because there is an early morning game on Sunday … Enjoy your weekend. Hopfully we have a good set of picks here in week 6!

Mungus

02-16-2012

Monday, December 02, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
… week 13? I would have done better to pick all the teams I thought would lose and chose them instead :-(

Mungus

02-16-2012

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
Galen, big thanks from Riviere & I, for sharing this seasons game with us! The ups were fun, the downs were (too frequent) but still a heck of a ride.

Good luck with your 49ers today LOL. We had to stick with the team in fly over country for this one.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: