TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Daily Poll: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 31, 2019 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pierced, mani'd and pedi'd.

Wargod, it was the manicures (with acrylic nails) that made me stop biting!

:-)

Still trying to think of something!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Mani and Pedi's are just the best, but you have to find someone good, LOL.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
No tattoos and have never smoked anything (and only 1 mani/pedi...not my thing)

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
No tattoos' I would never get anything that was permanent.. Those henna ones are cool' but never had one of those ether.
And, never had a smart phone...a little flip for me and it drives my daughter crazy....ha ha.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Chewi I just found my old flip phone this week. It's 4 cell phones ago. But I think it still works! I loved it when I used it and found the initial switch to smart phones very stressful.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh I know something I have never and will never do' Is drink one of those frapi milk shakes at Starbucks or Duch bros, or anywhere...'I do get coffee there though' like it says, its a coffee shop..lol

Also have never been to a In and Out' or Dunkun donuts..

also have never ate a snail...

Ha ha' I have time on my hands' I could think of more

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I've never had a mani or pedi or piercing anywhere.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The 3rd day and I still can't think of anything.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lol at those who can’t think of anything they haven’t done.😁
Is it the most people part tripping you up?

I’ve never had a pedicure.
I’ve never had a massage from anyone I didn’t know.
I have eaten snails
I have fired weapons many times but never at anything that was alive.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's the "most people" part tripping me up. Like I have never parachuted, but I'm sure most people haven't.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Naja 😄 I have never purposely jump out of an airplane even though once when flying on a very small one it seemed like a good option.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
I have never had a mani/pedi, eaten snails or most seafood (except fish), and no tattoos.

I can make all you flip phoners envious, I still have my Pink Razr flip phone and up until about a month ago it still had service. LOL

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Ok Jmm, Im going to amazon to look up the 'pink Razr flip phone' cause I do love flips...

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorola_Razr

Here you go Chewpito, it was all the rage back in 2002 - 2004. LOL

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Im stuck in the past I guess' lol

Truth, I just got rid of my 'hunchback' TV, visiting my brother over Easter and he asked me if I want a old smart TV that they wanted to get rid of.. I said, alright (cause I knew my Daughter would flip out next time she comes home) anyway' It took a month but then I finally spent a afternoon dismantling my old TV, VCR,and analog box, ..that ole thing worked great' weighed over 100 lbs and had it about that many yrs...

it took a bit to figure the new 'smartness' and 'size' of this new one but got it all set up and its nice'. The first thing I watched on it was 'A star is born' and it was like being in a theater. ha ha..

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL those old TV’s were heavy! And they lasted forever. I must say though that the new HD TV’s are a joy to watch.

The Razr phones were the ultimate in coolness. My favorite before that was the Startak (I think that was the name). A friend’s boyfriend at the time was into all the latest technology and he bought one for $1000 (which at the time seemed a fortune). I ended up getting one for free a couple of months later. I was a happy guy.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I still have one of those old TVs. It's a very large one and I have no idea how I'd get it out of the house if I wanted to upgrade. It must weigh 100 pounds!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We lucked out when it was time to get rid of our big TVs. The house next door was being renovated between residents, and they had one of those huge dumpsters in the driveway. DH asked the workers if they minded if we put some some stuff in it, and they told him to have at it. It took some help, but he got them in there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
See if you have an electronic recycler in the area who will take TV's. That's how I got rid of mine, they came and took it away for parts and recycling.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We (California) are not allowed to discard the and many other items in the trash or dumpsters or the dump. We have to use electronic recycling.

When I got my flat screen finally, I added the geek squad for delivery, installation and that included taking away my big old really heavy Song and recycling. Well worth it! They even moved furniture for me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My Sony was so heavy that the two very large guys were staggering as they took it out to the Best Buy truck. I was so hapoy !

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
If you would have seen me huffing and puffing to pull and push and then finally when I got to the hallway I had a great idea and pulled it on to the hallway rug and then just pulled the rug till I got it to the car' getting into the back' thats a whole nether hell. I was sweating buckets.

I did take it to a place here in town that takes old computers' tvs, radios stereos and the like' even my old 26 yr old microwave that I thought was just fine' my my Daughter got me a new one for xmas and dang' 'viva the difference'...

My Dad always said' 'if it aint broke' dont fix it' He also said' 'if you take care of something, it will last for ever'...ha ha..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
NEW Question:

What’s your favorite song with a woman’s name in the title?

This is a hard one. You're allowed to change your answer if you remember a song you like more.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Barry Manilow's "Mandy".

Lyn

08-06-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Brandy by Looking Glass