TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Daily Poll: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 07, 2019 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
All Christmas movies:

1. Scrooge (With Alistair Sym)

2. A Very Merry Mix up

3. Christmas in Connecticut

4. The Fourth Wiseman

5. ? (I will get back to you)

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
Rebecca
Meet John Doe
A Christmas Carol
Holiday Inn
Now, Voyager

(There's 5 but I have to include Gaslight.)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
In no particular order mostly Christmas movies...

Sound of Music
White Christmas
Holiday Inn
Babes in Toyland (with Annette Funicello)
Rocky Horror Picture Show

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Star Trek
Star Trek Into Darkness
Jurrasic Park
Die Hard
The original Star War Movies and the most recent ones except for Rogue One (I don't get that one, LOL)

Oh and the Sharknado movies,

Lyn

08-06-2002

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
African Queen
Day After Tomorrow
A Christmas Carol/Scrooge (Alastair Sim)
Die Hard
Operation Petticoat

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
When I was much younger, we saw M*A*S*H and A Hard Day's Night.

At Berkeley, several movies in French.

Now it would be movies on TV.

About Time is the sweetest movie with time travel and just the most lovely people a c the music is also good.

Sleepless in Seattle, for the sweet story, the actors and, again, love the music!

I have cds of those two movies.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
1. Groundhog Day
2. Wizard of Oz
3. African Queen
4. Gone With the Wind
5. Sound of Music

LOL, just the classics plus Groundhog Day, a weirdly quirky classic redemption movie.

Jeep

10-17-2001

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
1. All Star Trek movies, both old and new
2. The original 3 Star Wars movies
3. Gone With The Wind
4. The Alien(s) movies

After that, I have DVDs of my favorite TV shows that I watch continually: Stargate; Stargate Atlantis; Dr Quinn Medicine Woman (& Sully!); Star Trek (original & Next Generation).

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
1. Lord of The Rings
2. Wizard of Oz
3. Meet Me in St. Louis
4.Singing in the Rain
5.Dead Poets Society

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
1) and 2) A Few Good Men and Four Weddings and a Funeral (both of which I used to put on if I couldn't sleep)

Then I'm not sure, but I've seen the following many, many times:
Jurassic Park (original one)
Apollo 13
Star Trek First Contact
Star Trek Insurrection
True Lies
Lost Boys
Speed

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
1. Karate Kid (original one, and by far the movie I have seen more times than any other)
2. Candy Man (Scary movie)
3. Goodfellas
4. Home Alone
5. Halloween (original one)

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
More than the five you asked for. I will watch these over and over whenever they are on.

All the Harry Potter movies
The first two Star Wars movies
Steel Magnolias
Wizard of Oz
Valley Girl
Grease
Animal House
Ten Commandment
Titanic
Jaws and Jaws 2

Christy358

07-10-2007

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Galaxy Quest.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
You Only Live Twice (1967) → My favorite James Bond film
Valley of the Dolls (1967) → My favorite film adaptation of a book
Wait Until Dark (1967) → My favorite suspense/thriller film
Female Trouble (1974) → The funniest comedy in the history of cinema
Nashville (1975) → My all-time favorite film

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Wait until dark, OMG ricky I loved that one.

Harvey' ..Its always been one that I could watch over and over.

Romeo and Juliet' the first one, I loved it.

Sweet Charity, Memorized the whole thing.

Gone with the Wind' (of course)..

Sweet Baby Jane, (I could go on and on.)

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
It’s a Wonderful Life.
Mash
Toy Story One
Toy Story Two
It’s a Bugs Life.

One is a every year thing.
One is a favorite before and after having kiddos.
The other three are once having kiddos.
There our plenty of kiddo shows I have seen too many times

I love Barney but really after hearing that song 12000 times it just gets on your nerves. 😁🤗🤗

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Saturday, June 01, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Sleeping with the enemy
Steel magnolias
Love actually
Shawshank redemption
Goodfellas

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
NEW QUESTION:

You've been kidnapped. The characters from the last film/TV show you watched are in charge of the rescue. Who is coming to save you?!

I'm screwed. If Reality tv counts, the Project Runway judges and designers will try to save me.

If Reality tv doesn't count, then Fosse/Verdon have to do it.

My only chance would have been if the question asked the last detective show and that would have been Hercule Poirot.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm so lucky! I'm watching a rerun of "Medium" right now, and Allison would find me in no time! LOL

Plus, she works for the D.A. and they have all the cop help they want :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think I got lucky as well because the last show I was watching was The Blacklist. So Red and his FBI gang can come find me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, An hour later for me and I would have been relying on the ladies of "The View". hahaha

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm doomed.

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
I was watching NCIS so Gibbs and the gang would find me in no time at all.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL! Well my wife and I watched God Friended Me before that but they're pretty good at figuring out what the God account wants them to do so I might have been okay with them as well.

Oh NCIS would be a good one!

The View and Project Runway .... eek!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm last night I watched Dateline, which was about catching a murderer, also Pit Bulls and Parolees.

Aha! I watched InBetween and they saved two victims.

I would choose them over the Alaskan Bush Family.