TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: TVCH OVER '60ish" Thread : Archive through April 06, 2019 users admin

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
That's ok, Dogdoc, I can make you feel better. I have a pair of jeans that I love, comfortable with a little elastic in the waist, so I tend to take them off and put them on without unzipping them. I put them on in a semi-dark room this morning, put on a long tee-shirt and headed out to run errands. Melodie and I went to the DMV and stopped for lunch at a favorite restaurant. We ordered and I left the table to use the ladies room, I just pushed the pants down, sat and looked down only to see my back pockets sitting on top of my thighs. Yep, I had put them on backwards. Luckily my tee-shirt was long enough that I was covered past my behind and it wasn't visible.

Now don't you feel better about a little inside out shirt, Dogdoc?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I feel much better ! Thank you.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc I put my shirt on inside our. Riley noticed it and said it was okay cause it was the style now. We are not confused just styling. 😁😁

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
How funny, I did that myself...wore my pant 'inside out' for a day. When I realized it and figured out that not one person called me on it, I decided that I would never be that person that let someone walk around with spinach in their teeth..ha ha..

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Stylish sounds good.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Where were you when I needed you, Chewpito? LOL

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Jmm, I promise, I would let you know... The older I get the more ding a ling things I do and I need someone to honestly tell me stuff...other wise, well!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I know the feeling Chewpito.

What happened to our brains!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Guess who forgot to take the shopping list with them to the grocery store today.

Guess who remembered ALL the items on the list.

OK, guess who only had four items on the list.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Lol, Dogdoc! I have to write a list when it grows to 4 items even though I "probably" will remember all of them. I looked down one day and noticed I had on one black sock and one blue. Stylin'!!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
When I was a working girl i showed up at work with a navy blue high heel and a black high heel. In my defense they were identical shoes except for the color.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, it is dangerous to dress in a dark room.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I am eleven years over 60ish. Yesterday I got into my HS senior year jeans. (If it makes a difference, they were actual Wrangler jeans cut off.)

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Color, does that mean you are Plenty-one? I am Plenty-8.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Ophillasgrandma I went to new post and read ‘“when I was a working girl” it made me laugh but I knew you didn’t mean that kind of working girl.
I wore on black sock and one blue to work they looked the same when I put them on. 🤪🤪

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Wow Color, I am impressed you keep jeans that long!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Yes, Og, I am.

Dogdoc, it's the only piece of clothing I have from waaay back then. Don't know why I kept them during the earlier part of all these years. Now I test them every once in a while. Plenty of years I could not even get my leg / thigh into them.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I just learned now that I am plenty-eight I won't have to remove my shoes when I fly in September. Yay, old-age/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that's a plus when did that change? and what age qualifies?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Dollar General just called.

I left my small purse (with my wallet and cell phone) there.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Too late for OG, but if you go to your account with the airline you are going to fly, or make an account if you don't already have one, you can likely fill out a traveler profile and perhaps get TSA Pre-Check which does not require you to take off your shoes or take your bag of liquids out. Maybe some other stuff too, but you WANT pre-Check if at all possible. It is still onerous but much less so.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
So when we return to WA state following winter in Texas, being over-60's we begin multiple rounds of seeing doctors, dentists, having routine and not so routine tests, etc. So today I went to my third such visit of the week and was congratulating myself that I had remembered to give ALL of them my new Medicare number (since they quit using social security numbers), and I go to pull out my new Medicare card, and it's NOT there!!! And I search and search, and it's STILL not there. I NEVER lose anything (except that rubberized bomb-searching mini-flashlight I got in 1987, which is STILL missing), and the receptionist is all but rolling her eyes while she sweetly says several times, I can just call it in when I find it. I KNOW where the last place was that I used it, but I usually watch them like a hawk when they have my id's until I get them back.

So I finally let the poor receptionist go on to her next business and I start going through my wallet and purse again, except I changed out purses yesterday and examined everything in every compartment, so I KNOW it is not misplaced in the purse. And I am in the section of the wallet where the card "should" be, and I only keep like five things in there - REI membership number on a 30 year old slip of paper, business card for favorite dim sum place in Vancouver, emergency dental floss disguised as a business card, Blue Cross card, Medicare card and Senior bus card in a plastic card carrier. So I am handling each thing, just as I did at the front desk, and the only possibility is that the Medicare card is stuck to the back of the bus card holder. And, of course, on fifth examination, that is exactly where it is!!!!!! Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! So now the two medical insurance cards are in the former bus card holder, and the bus card is unprotected.

LOL. I pretty much know where every single thing of the 25,000 or so things I own is located. Do other people do this? Where is Lori and her question of the day? I miss Heyitslori.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, April 06, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I understand that 60ish people ramble.

70ish people point it out to them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 06, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, OMG, too funny. I know where everything is as well Juju.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 06, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto, cuz I'm OCD and have to mindfully put things in their place or I'd go bonkers with anxiety otherwise.