TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Entertainment Place: Hollywood gossip, news & milestones: Archives: Archive through March 06, 2019 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, August 13, 2018 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
reports that Aretha franklin is on deaths door

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, August 13, 2018 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I wonder what her underlying health issue might be. Diabetes, maybe?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 13, 2018 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/queen-of-soul-aretha-franklin-is-gravely-ill-reports/ar-BBLSAmR?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Most sources won't say.. Others cite pancreatic cancer years ago.. Who knows?

Her weight is way down.

She is only 76.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Neil Simon, playwright and author extraordinaire, passed away at the age of 91. So many great plays and stories but I think my favorite was his movie "California Suite". I still remember Maggie Smith's character reacting to guacamole as thinking it was grass in a blender.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://tamaratattles.com/2018/09/29/lindsay-lohan-attempts-to-kidnap-two-young-boys-from-syrian-refugee-parents-in-moscow/#comment-526962

This is bizarre, but it is Lindsey Lohan..

See the video link at the end and the scrolling comments.. The mother took a lot before she hauled off and punched Lindsey.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This made me laugh, regarding above article... Chris Franjola Verified account @ChrisFranjola
2h2 hours ago
More
Lindsay Lohan just walked into this Build A Bear and carried out three children. #LindsayLohan

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, The Talk just said "how do we know Italy will take Teresa G"; cracked me up. Regarding her husband Joe getting deported once he gets out of prison. RHNJ

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Stan Lee has died...

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/stan-lee-legendary-marvel-superheroes-creator-dead-at-95

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well this is surprising... Ross Mathews Verified account @helloross
5h5 hours ago
More
After nearly 10 years together, @StylistSalvador and I have decided that the time has come to part ways. This split is amicable and filled with kindness, compassion & a genuine love for one another. We are happy and family forever. Thank you all for your well wishes and love.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm fascinated by this Jeff Bezos divorce stuff. His girlfriend might be trading up in $$$ but she sure is trading down in looks - her husband is gorgeous! With no prenup in place it looks like his wife could walk about with close to 68 billion. Wow!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Luke Perry suffered a massive stroke today. They don't usually say 'massive' unless it was fairly catastrophic. My mom had a massive stroke, losing mobility and speech. It took years to find the new normal. So very sad for him. He was my favorite in 90210.... Best wishes for recovery.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yikes! Only 52

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/luke-perry-suffers-stroke-at-l-a-home-rushed-to-hospital-report/

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
:-( So young.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If he was rushed to the hospital immediately, they may have been able to administrator tpa.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It depends on how soon they found him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, for sure.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
even if you find them soon, unless you can tell them when the stroke started they won't administer it. or they didn't years ago when my mother had her stroke. She was getting into her car, but she sat there not knowing how to start it or drive. she wanted to get food for dinner when my brother came over. Her neighbor saw her sitting in the car and called me at work. it took me 20 minutes to get there and another 20 minutes to the hospital. I could not swear to when she had the stroke, but it was likely not too long before her neighbor found her. on the other hand, my mother just lost English and some peripheral vision.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh... NBC News Verified account @NBCNews
2m2 minutes ago
More
BREAKING: Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek announces that he has Stage 4 pancreatic cancer: "I'm going to fight this."

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, that's what my brother has and he's still here after 4 years. A lot depends on your attitude and constitution. However, it still is only about a 9% chance of survival after 5 years. I wish him the best.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just saw Valerie Bertinelli on Rachael Ray, she apparently has a new show which explains why she has blonde hair! I like her better with darker hair, why do they always make people go blond.

"They" did the same thing to Nancy Fuller of Farmhouse Rules.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am crushed by the Alex Trebek news.

He says he will fight and points out that he is obligated by contract for three more years of Jeopardy.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I am crushed when I hear of anyone being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Such a horrible disease.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that's tough news.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
A lot depends on your attitude and constitution.

On it's own PMA (positive mental attitude) can't cure you, but I am a believer that it truly can make a difference for the better.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Kookliebird, I am happy to hear your brother is still hanging in there.