TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The only Dumb question is the one not asked (Q&A): ARCHIVES: Archive through February 22, 2019 users admin

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I would love to train my border collie to run with me when I bike - he's not even 3 and would love it! Maybe this summer. We have a gorgeous bike trail, so I don't have to worry about traffic. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On Pit Bulls and Parolees they showed a bike attachment that Tia tested and gave to an adopter who wanted the dog to run with his bike. There was a lead or harness involved.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Link

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Here's a site that reviews 8 different bike leashes...

https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-dog-bicycle-leashes?id=adw&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgoHzp_
eV4AIVx5yzCh3Jjg1WEAAYAiAAEgKe6fD_BwE

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Sweet! Thanks!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New Q: Is anyone having issues accessing financial sites? I know WFB had issues yesterday and I have tried to go to 2 different places and had weirdness. So I am going to stay away and maybe reboot my computer until tomorrow but thought I would check to see if anyone else has ahd issues.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and maybe someone could "unwide" this thread, LOL.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I paid some bills today from my bank site.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For you, Dipo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much Seamonkey, it was really wide!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes it was.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Does anyone have any recommendations for a sensitive shampoo that lathers?

I've been trying baby shampoo, which fixes the sensitivity, but it doesn't lather and just takes ages to use (and uses a lot of it) with long hair. There are options for sensitive shampoos on Amazon but a lot of the reviews mention lack of lather there too.

So have anyone got any recommendations?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Quit worrying about the lather? Not really being facetious. Maybe the lather is just sizzle, and the non-lather gets your hair just as clean?

Jmm

08-15-2002

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I'm not sure about sensitive shampoos but the research I did was interesting. Some things I found out:

1. Hard water makes less lather
2. Shampoos with fewer harsh chemicals apparently lather less (this is a good thing)
3. Sometimes you need to add more water to make more lather

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I purchase handmade soaps from a website (moonsharvest) and I'm not sure about the ingredients but my hair has really gotten better (I'm 60, going kinky grey/silver, coloring it and blow it dry and straighten it often so it is put through a wringer). They lather beautifully and smell fabulous.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It takes forever to wash my mid-length hair without lather, you just can't get the shampoo all over your head. I use triple the normal amount of shampoo every wash.

Yes, it seems to be the lack of sulphates (the chemical that seems to cause most of the problems) is what causes the lack of lather, but I thought there might be some option where they added another lathering agent in.

I'll have a look at moonsharvest, thank you, I've never heard of it. Someone online recommended the Lush products, which sound similar.

I'm also seeing online people saying Aveeno make a sulphate free one that does lather, I think I will try that first as that's probably easiest to get hold of.

Thank you!

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I use Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner. Yes, it is made for horses, but works really well for people too! Plus it's cheaper than other shampoos.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I have never used Lush products, but they have Lush outlets in British Columbia, which, as Kitt knows, is near us. I used to post a lot on travel message boards where the world travelers just LOVE Lush products.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
There's a Lush store near me. Love the Bubble Bars.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure about horse shampoo...! :-)

Lush is in the US too now. I've received some products as gifts but they are a bit pricey. I think that's where I will go, though, if I am allergic to the Aveeno one too.

Treasure

06-26-2002

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Treasure a private message Print Post    
It is also a people shampoo. Can be found at any grocery store in the shampoo isle.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I've used Mane and Tail in the past - it definitely is people shampoo.

Treasure

06-26-2002

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Treasure a private message Print Post    
Something else to consider, the original use of Mane and Tail for horses was because it was quite mild. Horses are washed and groomed with mild soaps so as not to irritate their skin. So, Mane and Tail is a mild soap doesn't irritate skin and it also left the mane and tail of a horse silky soft, shiny and easy to manage. If it can do that for the coarse, thick hair of a horse's mane and tail, think of what it can do for the head of hair of a person. That is how it became a shampoo for people.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I've seen Mane and Tail at Target! I agree, Lush is pricey.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Mane and Tail is VERY Manestream despite the off-putting name. I have never used it.