TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: NFL Football Pool Game XV: TVCH Style : General Discussion: Archive through January 06, 2019 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh ty Bob! cant believe we both forgot this week! d'oh!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Bob, thanks for stepping up while Whoami recovers!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Bob, you rock! :-)

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Thank you Bob, for putting up the Game Open announcements.

I'm home, just kinda taking it easy. I'll try to get the results for the last two weeks up tomorrow.

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
Whoami!!! Great to hear you're at home!!

I was able to get the team results for week 15 and week 16, so hopefully those are correct. Maybe you can use the Week 15 and 16 result tables to update your spreadsheets and save some time.

It is quite an endeavor to enter the data and generate the results. I think this was Karma for me not running my game this year.

Next year you can have a new player do the results each week. Share the pain.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Friday, December 28, 2018 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Ok, I didn't get the results up yesterday. Will admit I decided to totally take it easy. Today was filled with a follow up doc appt, running a couple of erands and stopping buy work to chat with the boss. Gonna just take the rest of the night off, and promise to get the results up tomorrow.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, December 28, 2018 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Who glad you're home..
Bob has pretty much covered in your absence...take all of the time you need..your health is more important

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree, take another week off, hoping you feel better soon! xoxo

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hugs ((WHO)). DITTO Pamy & Birdie.

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
It's no problem for me to do week 17, especially now that I have the formulas worked out and we are caught up.

Then we can either skip the playoffs or you (Who ) can pick up from there.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s very nice of you, Bob.

Now if you could only get Scooter and me to the top of the board.

Hope you’re feeling better soon, Who. :-)

Mungus

02-16-2012

Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
Welcome Home Who! Rest, Recuperate, and be WELL!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 1:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
OK. I have the last two weeks tabulated. But I'm coming up with some discrepancies from what Bob posted. So I'm gonna research them to see if its a data entry error from one of us, or a formula glitch in my workbook. I've already researched a few. But my back is killing me sitting up to the computer. So I'm taking a rest, going to bed, and start fresh in the morning. I'll have everything updated tomorrow.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
no hurry, Who. hope you feel better! don't over do it for us, we can wait! xoxo

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
Whoami: If the discrepancies are in the percentages and decimal places, then just go with your formulas. I had to reverse engineer the year to date percentages and would likely lose some accuracy there. Plus our formulas may have computed in a different order and could possibly lose accuracy there.

If the differences are in games selected, then those are easy to know what's right.

Take your time and trust your 15 year spreadsheets over my 2 game spreadsheets. Feel free to just post yours after mine in results thread. I won't be offended.

Hope you're felling better.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Official Results for Week 15 and 16 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder. The biggest change is poor Mame did not win Week 16, as she was given credit for Game 15, when she shouldn't have. Sorry about that!

Bob, you did an impressive job. My workbook is full of formulas that ties in every entry, week, etc. Usually all I really have to do is just enter the individual picks, and it drives the formulas for Teams and season averages. And I've had 15 years to perfect that workbook and all the formulas.

So for you to get as close as you did with everything (and really, the only errors were data entry errors in who picked what, and I do that as well). For you to reverse engineer the formulas like you did.....well, I take my hat off to you!!

Thank you so much for covering for me!!

I'll post the official podium standings and leader board in the next two posts...

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Week 15 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

Congrats to the following players/teams who made it to the podium this week:

WEEK 15: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Pamy
Silver(tie): Bob2112
Silver(tie): Mameblanche
Silver(tie): Weinermr

WEEK 15: TEAMS
Gold: WamPamTYMam
Silver: Team Quake
Bronze: Three Queens

And congrats to our current leaders in the Season Average Rankings:

SEASON AVERAGE: INDIVIDUAL
1. LP1955
2. Bob2112
3. Weinermr
4. Scooterrific
5. Mungus

SEASON AVERAGE: TEAMS
1. Team Quake
2. Blue Collar
3. WamPamTymam

Congrats to all!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Week 16 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

WEEK 16: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Galen
Silver: LP1955
Bronze: Mameblanche

WEEK 16: TEAMS
Gold: Blue Collar
Bronze: WamPamTYMam

And congrats to our current leaders in the Season Average Rankings:

1. LP 1955
2. Bob2112
3. Weinermr
4. Mungus
5. Scooterrific

1. Team Quake
2. Blue Collar
3. WamPamTYMam

Congrats to all!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
glad you are feeling better Who!!! ty for doing all this!!!!

Bob, ty for helping out Who!!!! xoxoxoxo to you both!

congrats to the winnnners!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Welcome back Ms. Who! Grateful to have hit the podium at all the past couple of weeks. Congrats to all the medalists! :-) And yay Pamy for scooping up the Gold week 15. :-)

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Week 17 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

WEEK 17: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Mungus
Silver: Riviere
Bronze: Donnelaith

WEEK 17: TEAMS
Gold: Blue Collar
Bronze: Kickin' Chicks and LP

And congrats to our current leaders in the Season Average Rankings. These are also the final Standings for The Regular Season Average!

1. Bob2112
2. LP1955
3. Weinermr
4. Mungus
5. Riviere

1. Team Quake
2. Blue Collar
3. WamPamTYMam

Congrats to all!

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
This wild card week is crazy hard.

I keep going back to look at my picks because I hear something on the radio or read something online and can't remember which team I selected. If I made my picks again without looking, I could easily pick 3 of the 4 games differently.

Good luck, everybody.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
always go with your gut on the first try :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
well I'm sucky mcsuck with my picks today!

Mungus

02-16-2012

Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
PAMY & LANCE - you both get the Psychic Medal for picking the EAGLES !!! No one saw double-bonk-missed-BEARS-FG coming except you two! LOL