TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bugs

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Home and Garden: Bugs users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
has anyone else been "chosen" by silent mosquitos? they are very tiny, you can't see them sitting on ceilings or walls, and they fly by quietly so you can't hear them landing on you. I am afraid to sleep anymore, being eaten alive. Ithink I have them all and suddenly one will fly in front of the computer screen, I have screens on my windows, but I think they come in the house with me.
they are driving me nuts and draining my blood.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have never heard of this, they aren't gnats? Could they be like fruit flies, in that they some from some sort of plant or something like that.

Would a bug zapper work on them?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
that bite and leave large itchy lumps? they cluster bite as well, not once but multiple times in the same area.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Sadies, those don't seem like regular mosquitos. See if you can catch one and take it to your county agricultural extension office. Um, good luck, or may time kill them all, or have killed them by now!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Sadie’s if they are inside you can try setting out bowls of soapy water in each room. They mosquitoes are draw to it and it will either kill them or keep them from flying.
Plus it kills thier offspring.
You can use any dish soap.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
thank you. I had dishwater int he sink, but my eyesight is not perfect and they just looked like blobs. I need to get a magnifying glass. I think they are gone now. colder weather does that.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: