TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Beware Coolglow.com

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: tack Buyers Banter: Beware Coolglow.com users admin

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
DO NOT do business with Coolglow. I ordered a dozen light-up lanyards with light up sticks for a very special series of concerts with friends. They arrived in cellophane, battery tabs in place- all seemed good. The event arrived and at the first concert I had six with me. ALL of them turned out to have batteries in the sticks that had leaked battery acid and we could not use them at the show. Back at the hotel we tried changing the batteries and all but one of them had stripped screws so you could not change the batteries. FAIL. Even worse, when I contacted them they said it had been more than 30 days so no refund or exchange. Why would I have expected anything but good products when they were in cellophane and battery tabs were in place. BAD VENDOR!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: