TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 10, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: NFL Football Pool Game XIV: TVCH Style : General Discussion: Archive through February 10, 2018 users admin

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
The sucky thing for me is, when I was doing my picks, I had a strong feeling I should be picking Atlanta. But since they weren't favored, and everyone else picked the other way, I went with the crowd. I would have had a great score if I'd gone with my gut.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Great job!! Congrats to all the winners!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Congrats to all the medalists!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for the Divisional Playoff Weekend are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

Congrats to the following players/teams who made it to the podium this week:

DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Nightcrawler
Silver: Pamy
Bronze: Ivytamwood

DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: TEAMS
Gold: Three Queens
Silver: WamPamTYMam
Bronze: Maybe Next Year

And congrats to current leaders in the Season Average Rankings:

POST SEASON AVERAGE: INDIVIDUAL
1. Ivytamwood
2. Pamy
3. Nightcrawler
4. Uncle_Ricky
5. Sportsfan

POST SEASON AVERAGE: TEAMS
1. Three Queens
2. WamPamTYMam
3. Maybe Next Year

FULL SEASON AVERAGE: INDIVIDUAL
1. Dbleagle
2. Jimmer
3. Bob2112
4. Lp1955
5. Sportsfan

FULL SEASON AVERAGE: TEAMS
1. Team Quake
2. WamPamTYMam
3. Kickin' Chicks

Congrats to all!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
If I don't get results up for next week's games up right away, please don't panic. I will be moving. Sunday is packing day, Monday moving. Probably won't get Internet till Tues/Wed. But there will be plenty of time to post results, and the Game Open Announcement for the Super Bowl once I get settled.

Fieldshowqueen

09-15-2015

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fieldshowqueen a private message Print Post    
Woot Ivy and 3 Queens!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Congrats to my teammie Pamy and all the medalists!!! Silver is quickly becoming my favorite color. LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    

Lancecrossfire
Animoderator

07-13-2000

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
NC, way to go!!!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for the Conference Championships are now posted in the Weekly Results Folder.

Congrats to the following players/teams who made it to the podium this week:

CONFERENCE: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Pamy
Silver: Mameblanche
Bronze: Riviere

CONFERENCE: TEAMS
Gold: WamPamTYMam
Silver: Blue Collar
Bronze: Maybe Next Year

And congrats to our current leaders in the Season Average Rankings:

1. Pamy
2. Mameblanche
3. Nightcrawler
4. Riviera
5. Ivytamwood

1. WamPamTYMam
2. Three Queens
3. Maybe Next Year

1. Dbleagle
2. Jimmer
3. Bob2112
4. Sportsfan
5. LP1955

1. WamPamTYMam
2. Team Quake
3. Final Three

Congrats to all!

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
Thank you all for a wonderful fun season!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
♡☆

Mungus

02-16-2012

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
+++ What Wahmmy said! Thank you so much Whoami for another fun filled roller coaster ride with the agony of defeat interspersed with the thrill of victory LOL. And thank you all for being here each year. You have no idea what a weekly pick me up this little game has become for my lovely wife of 34+ years (Riviere)! Her MS has made it hard for her to read, and impossible to handle a keyboard or mouse, but her mind is still sharp and she loves the game! I swear anything we picked right this year, it was her not me! thank you all, and I very much hope to do this again in the fall!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
((((Riviere)))) Mungus, I love that you two do this together :-)

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I'm paranoid, cause in the past I mixed up the BQ points and really messed up the final results.

So, this time, I'm gonna post what I gathered as the results for the BQ Points, and have anyone who wants to, check and make sure I got the same numbers as you. Then I'll post the final results tomorrow night after I get home from work.

Here's what I got as the numbers for the BQ's:

BQ1 Point Spread8
BQ2 Total Points74
BQ3 Eagles Yards Passing374
BQ4 Eagles Yards Rushing164
BQ5 Pats Yards Passing500
BQ6 Pats Yards Rushing113

Also, please double check that I entered your picks correctly!

Fieldshowqueen

09-15-2015

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fieldshowqueen a private message Print Post    
I'm good with that Who but can you cut the passing yards by 50% please to at least give all of us a fighting chance? LOL! *kidding sort of

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Gonna give it one more night, if at least one other person will double check my numbers. Not that I don't trust you FSQ,just the more eyes the better.

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
Your numbers look correct

Fieldshowqueen

09-15-2015

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fieldshowqueen a private message Print Post    
No offense taken and agreed Who. Always good to check.

Dbleagle

08-13-2009

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dbleagle a private message Print Post    
Just out me out of my misery!!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
OK. I'll go with those numbers then.

I got everything tabulated. I'm bushed. Will post the results for sure tomorrow night after work. Sorry for the delay. It's just hard to do this during my work week. It's easier on me to do the tabulating in bits and pieces.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for the Super Bowl weekend are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

Congrats to the following players/teams who made it to the podium for the week:

SUPER BOWL: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Pamy
Silver: Nino
Bronze: LP1955

SUPER BOWL: TEAMS
Gold: Three Queens
Silver: Blue Collar
Bronze: Kickin' Chicks

And congrats to the following top placers in the Season Average Rankings:

1. Pamy
2. Mungus
3. Riviere
4. LP1955
5. Fieldshowqueen

1. WamPamTYMam
2. Three Queens
3. Blue Collar

1. LP1955
2. Pamy
3. Bob2112
4. Dbleagle
5. Fieldshowqueen

1. WamPamTYMam
2. Team Quake
3. Three Queens

congrats to everyone!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow. Congrats Pamy and team! You too LP!

Thanks again Who for making the season more fun for all of us. :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Congrats to all the medalists Pamy our golden and MVP, and Nino and LP, and my amazing teammie Wahmmy! What a fabulous year.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY! and Wahoooo!!!

Congrats ThreeQueens on your superbowl victory!

Congrats to Nino and LP Superbowl medalist winners! and big congrats for being the #1 winner for the full season!

Congrats to Team Quake and Three Queens on the full season victories!

Big thanks to Who for all the time and hard work that goes into doing this for us!!! You ROCK!!!!!

So proud of my team! #1 overall!! YAH!!!

Believing in the Eagles really paid off in the last couple of games!

Congrats to