TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 29, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Funny Stuff: Archive through April 29, 2016 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
This Tweet cracked me up...

Kate Micucci retweeted
Tamara Yajia ‏@DancesWithTamis · Dec 1
This child deserves to skip straight to college

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
What am I missing? I can only see #11-18 all marked "True" and then marked wrong.

Debra

11-19-2003

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Looks like they are marked True and False. They covered both. Lol

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Well, you're a GREAT teacher! lol

He/she tried to be sneaky and spell true like false as well... cross on the T for F, r like a weird 'a', and the u like a combo of 'l' and 's'. Completely silly maneuver.

I swear I never tried this, but I did notice what they were doing right away. I must have a bad student lurking in me. lol

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I didn't get it either Teachmichigan.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Here are some funny answers for homework...

http://www.lifebuzz.com/kids-homework/

I love #18.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, December 07, 2014 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
It must be because I always tell my students if I can't read it, it's wrong. Since there were four letters, True had to be it. :-)

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately my kids second grade teacher taught my kids to add the mid slash on the 'T'. I tried my best to get the kids the stop doing it, but it didn't take. Later in school, they had many correct answers marked wrong because of that mid slash on the 'T'.

My youngest daughters eventually stopped doing it because of the consequences from latter teachers. My son never changed his printing. I still have a hard time reading his writing.

When I was in kindergarten I was taught to write the number four with a triangle top. Then we moved, still within the same school district and the four had to be written with an open rectangle top.

Penmanship is just not taught the way it used to be. We are so computerize, kids just can't write decently anymore. Heck they aren't even taught typing skills. JMO.

I do think the example above was an attempt to cheat the test.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Wow....get a load of the shoes here. They obviously must be just works of art and not intended for actually walking in...lol.

http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/slideshows/painful-high-heels-140811/page1

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
The babies playing with the cats in this video are the cutest thing I've seen in quite a while. The cats seem to know to be gentle with the babies, too! :-)

20946413%2C00.html,http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/article/0,,20946413,00.html

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
404, page not found.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, sorry Juju...I should have known with the funny looking link that they wouldn't allow it.

You could go to www.peoplepets.com then click on the funny videos.

It's the first video mentioned about the baby who already knows that cats are one of the best parts of life. :-)

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
How smart are you?

There are only 9 questions

This is a quiz for people who know everything!
These are not trick questions.
They are straight questions with straight answers..

1. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.

2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?

3 Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?

4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?

5. In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy , with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?

6. Only three words in standard English begin with the letters ' dw' and they are all common words. Name two of them.

7. There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name at least half of them?

8. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.

9. Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter 'S.'

Answers To Quiz:

1. The one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends: Boxing.

2. North American landmark constantly moving backward: Niagara Falls .. The rim is worn down about two and a half feet each year because of the millions of gallons of water that rush over it every minute.

3. Only two vegetables that can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons: Asparagus and rhubarb

4. The fruit with its seeds on the outside: Strawberry.

5. How did the pear get inside the brandy bottle? It grew inside the bottle. The bottles are placed over pear buds when they are small, and are wired in place on the tree. The bottle is left in place for the entire growing season. When the pears are ripe, they are snipped off at the stems.

6. Three English words beginning with dw: Dwarf, dwell and dwindle...

7. Fourteen punctuation marks in English grammar: Period, comma, colon, semicolon, dash, hyphen, apostrophe, question mark, exclamation point, quotation mark, brackets, parenthesis, braces, and ellipses.

8. The only vegetable or fruit never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form but fresh: Lettuce.

9. Six or more things you can wear on your feet beginning with 'S': Shoes, socks, sandals, sneakers, slippers, skis, skates, snowshoes, stockings, stilts.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Forgot the link to above. Here it is:

http://stories-etc.com/9questions.htm

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
http://cheezburger.com/6665771520

At least a few of these will bring some mirth to your day.

Really Bad Analogies Written by High School Students

1. Her eyes were like two brown circles with big black dots in the center.

2. He was as tall as a 6'3" tree.

3. Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two sides gently compressed by a Thigh Master.

4. From the attic came an unearthly howl. The whole scene had an eerie, surreal quality, like when you're on vacation in another city and Jeopardy comes on at 7:00 p.m. instead of 7:30.

5. John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had also never met.

6. She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up.

7. The ballerine rose gracefully en pointe and extended one slender leg behind her, like a dog at a fire hydrant.

8. He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck, either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

9. Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.

10. She grew on him like she was a colony of E. coli and he was room-temperature Canadian beef.

11. The revelation that his marriage of 30 years had disintegrated because of his wife's infidelity came as a rude shock, like a surcharge at a formerly surcharge-free ATM.

12. The lamp just sat there, like an inanimate object.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ran across this on the web...

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
The Men's Rules

We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side.

These are OUR rules:
Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Breasts are for looking at and that is why we do it. Don’t try to change that.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don’t hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Saturday = sports. It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:

* Subtle hints do not work!
* Strong hints do not work!
* Obvious hints do not work!
* JUST SAY IT!

1. ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days

1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done, not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you don’t want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine, Really

1. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as:

* Sex,
* Sport,
* Cars,
* or Computers

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don’t mind that, it’s like camping

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I can relate to this, it made me laugh hard....CBC News Alerts ‏@CBCAlerts · 5h5 hours ago

More @CBCNews: Google says 'How to move to Canada' searches leapt during #SuperTuesday vote. http://cbc.ca/1.3472124

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
LOL....I know, Di. I posted the same thing in one of the political threads earlier today....great minds! ;)

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Guess these pics are going viral.

The are funny and amazing! :-)

http://www.irishexaminer.com/examviral/animal-life/apparently-chihuahuas-look-like-blueberry-muffins-386814.html

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I saw those on twitter, pretty funny.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
This got me...lol.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/smart-living/this-puzzle-asks-you-to-find-the-mistake-but-how-quickly-can-you-spot-it/ar-BBsqXuL?li=AAggFp5

Abby7

07-17-2002

Friday, April 29, 2016 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Got me too lol