TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 22, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: NFL Football Pool Game XIV: TVCH Style : TVCH Teams: WamPamTYMam: Archive through January 22, 2018 users admin

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
Great job Pamy! I am tanking big time this week. Sorry, I was in a auto accident last Friday and I would love to plead that I have a head injury but I don't. Just bad choices.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Whammy, oh no you poor thing!!! hope you feel better soon!!! and girl! you carried me a few weeks so consider this repayment! xoxooxo

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
Thanks you guys, you are the best!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
OMG Wahmmy I hope you are okay, car accidents are emotionally as well as physically traumatic. Gentle hugs, teammie.

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Friday, December 15, 2017 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
Thanks to you both for your good wishes. I had never been in a car accident in my life now 2 within 6 months and each time car totaled. This last time was a 2017 Camry. I am going back to my reliable RAV4 this time. Toyota makes a great product. The safety features are what saved my life entirely. But, they were also what caused my injuries. Hit in the face and chest with the steering air bag, and then the air bags under the dash. I am really slow recovering from the injuries this time though. I have been off since the accident and still not really up to snuff. Going to be off until Wednesday. Hopefully much better by then. Right now I can lift ONE dinner plate safely. The charts I lift daily weigh from 7-10 lbs each. Though I put them in a little trolley to move a number of them to my nursing office, it is getting them off the shelf that would be the killer.

And I agree with the emotional part too Mame, I get cold chills when I get into the rental to drive anywhere. And do not drive at night at all unless it is an emergency.

Hard to get over in the best situations. But, I am alive!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Oh wow you've been through quite a rough time haven't you? I am so grateful that you're fine even though you're healing slowly. Clearly that's what your body needs right now to just take its time and get you well a hundred percent again. To those airbag injuries I hope you're just bruised and nothing's broken.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Whammy, sending you love and hugs!!! Im so sorry you have to go thru this! but I agree that the good news is that you are alive!! xoxo

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
Sorry guys, I slept through the deadline. This accident has really sidelined me. I am on the injured list.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
no worries at all. you take care of yourself!!! get all the rest you need! xoxoxo

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto what Pamy said! This is only a game. In life you really do have to take care of yourself first. Once you feel better get your tushy back over here. ;)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Whammy I think you forgot to posts Sunday's picks but there's still time.

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
Got 'em in!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Fantastic! :-)

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
Great discernment in that first game. Odds were on Atlanta to win. Good work, ladies

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Eagles are my hubby's team so I always have to pick them!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I screwed up I believe I missed posting my pics in time for the first game. Tremendously sorry teamies.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
no worries at all!!

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
Actually, I stumbled when I was making my picks because I too, lean toward the Eagles when they are playing but this time I went with the odds.

Kind of like a multiple choice test, go with your first selection!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL sometimes I choose by the color I like LOL

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Would laugh yourself silly if you knew what inspires my choices from week to week. My favorite is when I go with the animal teams except when both teams are animals then it's a coin toss.

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
I bet you were in a quandary with the Eagles and the Falcons.

Pamy, I did that the first time I went to a horse racing track when I was old enough to bet and won almost $400.00!

This Steelers/Jag game is giving me the drizzles.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think we are going to be #1 this week!! Mamie and I are 2 of the 5 that picked Eagles!!! wahooooo that is hubbys team soooo excited they won!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Crossing fingers for luck.

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
I saw that. I wanted to pick them but really wanted the Vikes to win. Too bad they didn't make it to the game.