TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 09, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: NFL Football Pool Game XIV: TVCH Style : General Discussion: Archive through October 09, 2017 users admin

Lancecrossfire
Animoderator

07-13-2000

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
me NC!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Final three?.

Nightcrawler

02-12-2002

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nightcrawler a private message Print Post    
great Lance. was nic the 3rd player last yr? i started a team tread for us

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I got the Game Open announcement posted for the first week of the Regular Season. Am gonna try and get the results from Pre-Season week 4 up tomorrow.

My computer has been having major issues. It's starting to run slower than my old 486 computer. I'm gonna try and switch over to another computer, but that may take some time.

In the meantime, I'm gonna have to rely heavily on all of you to hunt down our veteran players and see if they are gonna play/form a team.

Please bear with me. The start of the season always sneaks up on me.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Hi Everyone! It's that time of year again! In an effort to help Who this is what I've come up with so far. The following teams have checked in with all 3 members:

WhamPamtyMam
Kickin' Chicks
Team Quake

The following teams still need one or more players to check in:

Maybe Next Year (1)
Troop Dads (2)
3 Queens (2)
Blue Collar (1)
Final 3 (2)

Hopefully we will start getting more check ins, and if not perhaps teams can pick up from other teams or singles that play without a team.

Mungus

02-16-2012

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up Scooter & thanks for posting the first week Who! You can count on BLUE COLLAR - Donnalaith has yet to check in here, but he's assured Riviere & I that he's hankering for another season here!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Pre-Season Week 4 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder. Congrats to Fieldshowqueen for winning the week!

Thank you Scooter for the summary of the teams. OK folks. Go out and recruit! Sorry I haven't been able to do as much to get people back in here. But at least we know our serious players always find thier way in.

If I can get switched over to another computer, it should go better. This one is getting excrutiating to do anything on. The main thing is transferring all my documents and stuff to the new one. Well, it's not new. Newer than this one. So I hope it won't bog down as bad as this one has been doing. I just need time to get it set up, run driver/softwarer updates, and then I need to be able to afford Office on it, since it doesn't have that.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
UPDATE:

The following teams have all checked in (here and via fellow teammates)

WhamPamtyMam
Kickin' Chicks
Team Quake
3 Queens
Blue Collar

The following teams still need one or more players to check in:

Maybe Next Year (1)
Troop Dads (1)
Final 3 (2)

Lp1955

09-01-2009

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lp1955 a private message Print Post    
Hard to find but made it just in time. Hope to do better than last year.

Lp1955

09-01-2009

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lp1955 a private message Print Post    
No Pandas this year? If not I will join another team.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Haven't heard from them..check with teams that need another player

Riviere

09-09-2000

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Riviere a private message Print Post    
lost my pswd, had to get a new one. Back and ready for hopefully better luck with the rest of week one!

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
I'm a little late this year, but I finally got the TVCH Fantasy Football Pick 3 Game set up. We're always looking for new players (and hoping the old ones come back).

It's not too late to pick this week. All you need to do is pick a QB, RB and WR and I do the rest. You can even make your picks this Monday if you choose them from the 4 teams playing Monday night.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Regular Season Week 1 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

Congrats to the following players/teams who made it to the podium this week:

WEEK 1: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Dbleagle
Silver: Sportsfan
Bronze: Mameblanche

WEEK 2: TEAMS
Gold: WamPamTYMam
Silver: Team Quake
Bronze: Kickin' Chicks
}

Congrats to all!

And next week we start the Season Average Rankings!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Week 2 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

WEEK 2: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Nino
Silver: Dbleagle
Bronze: Lexie_Girl

WEEK 2: TEAMS
Gold: Kickin' Chicks
Silver: Maybe Next Year
Bronze: Three Queens

And congrats to our current leaders in the Season Average Rankings:

SEASON AVERAGE: INDIVIDUAL
1. Dbleagle
2. Sportsfan
3. Mictay
4. Galen
5. Scooterrific

SEASON AVERAGE: TEAMS
1. Kickin' Chicks
2. Team Quake
3. Maybe Next Year

Congrats to all!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Congrats to my buddy Nino for taking the individual gold this week. And congrats to all the medalists this week good job!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wahoooo Nino congrats on your 1st place win!!!

Lancecrossfire
Animoderator

07-13-2000

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
I'm watching this game. I picked the Rams to win, however any team or anyone who wears that much yellow (from head to toe and even their hats are that same yellow) should lose for being to incredibly obnoxious

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
LOL Lance! I concur!

Mungus

02-16-2012

Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
My Lions were robbed (again). It looks like I'm well on my way to setting a new multi-year low in picks if the first batch of Sunday games is any indication +2/-11. Blah!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Week 3 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

WEEK 3: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Mameblanche
Silver: Wahmmy
Bronze: Nino

WEEK 3: TEAMS
Gold: WamPamTYMam
Silver: Maybe Next Year
Bronze: Team Quake

SEASON AVERAGE: INDIVUAL
1. Dbleagle
2. Mameblanche
3. Nino
4. Scooterrific
5. Sportsfan

1. WamPamTYMam
2. Team Quake
3. Kickin' Chicks

Congrats to all!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Week 4 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

WEEK 4: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Fieldshowqueen
Silver: Bob2112
Bronze: Nino

WEEK 4: TEAMS
Gold: Maybe Next Year
Silver: Final Three
Bronze: Team Quake

1. Dbleagle
2. Nino
3. Scooterrific
4. Lancecrossfire
5. Fieldshowqueen

1. Team Quake
2. Maybe Next Year
3. Final Three

Congrats to all!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Congrats to everyone! Yay Team Quake!

Mungus

02-16-2012

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
Congrat's to all who made the podium this week! Much respect as well, as I seem to have completely forgot how to pick a winning team :/

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Week 5 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

WEEK 5: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Mictay
Silver: Legalboxer
Bronze: LP1955

WEEK 5: TEAMS
Gold: Final Three
Silver: Kickin' Chicks
Bronze: WamPamTYMam

1. Dbleagle