TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 06, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The "I don't know what thread to put this in" thread...: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 06, 2017 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I voted some more now we are 1290 behind...dont those volleyball girls need to go to sleep and stop voting! lol

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
LOL, I hear you Pamy.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Got in about 20 last night and 20 more just now. And another twenty again.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I think Central Catholic called the Pope for backup. Thanks for all your help my friends. Their numbers are increasing too fast for us, I believe. 😕

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Jewels, I think you're right. I keep voting and they are outvoting us about 5-1. It was fun voting...I'll keep at it for awhile, just because I'd like to see Jenna's team get as many votes as possible to show them we care.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I wish it would have lasted a few days instead of all week, we would have had it! Thanks, sweet Eggie. 💗

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For awhile we were moving up.. Voting tonight.

Central Catholic is listed first in the poll and in the write ups.

I just gave Lincoln a vote. So they went from 16 to 17.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I voted steadily for 2 hours last night, but the gap kept growing wider.

We tried. :-(

Jewels

09-22-2000

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
We did. Thank you. Votes for Central Catholic and Sunset exploded, both much larger schools than us. Oh well, we know how amazing these girls have been playing! Many thanks from Jenna as well!!!! ♥

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It was like once they saw our votes they called in the troops to out vote us! Tell Jenna we are proud of her!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I voted until I went to bed..

And threw in 20 now, just because!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My new goal.. I just moved Lincoln girls cross country from last place.. And I know I can move them up two more places.

If anyone wants to help, great!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My girls are in sixth place!
95 votes and they were at 16.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
LOL, Seamonkey, you are a hoot. I guess I will go throw Lincoln girls a vote or two. Did twenty.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Now is the time to replace the batteries in your house thermostat so you don't wake up in a freezing cold house!

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Since there is no what would you do thread, I have a dilemma. I get a message and friend requst in my facebook page, From a niece. Saying she has been looking for me for years and asking if I am the same person. She was my husbands sister's daughter. My husband passed away 12 years ago and I have not had any contact with his family since then and frankly, I don't care to connect with them. I dont want to be rude but I peeked at her friends, and they include my husband's brothers, and rest of the family. I really dont want these people to find me but my not wanting to be rude is getting to me. I asked my son what to do, he said ignore them. I figured he should have a say since his dad passed when he was 12 and he hasnt had any contact with his family. He doesnt want to connect with them. So what would you do?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think he has it right. And you are just practicing self care, not being rude.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I agree with Sea. If you haven't had contact with them in 12 years, there's a reason. Protecting yourself and your son are your first priority; that's not rude; that's treating yourself like you would treat others.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think you should do what is best for you and your son.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Thanks, I just feel so guilty not responding but these people are not people I want to connect with.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If you don't want to connect, you don't have to.

You also have multiple options on Facebook to segregate your friends and what they can or can't see on your profile or posts. If you want to connect with just that one person.

Another option would be to friend her, send her a PM and say you prefer contact by Email only and ask for her Email address. Then unfriend her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My understanding is they don't want any contact? And verifying that the person is correct would seem to complicate things.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
WOW Maris, it's been 12 yrs? I remember when it happened. How is your son doing? You helped me so much with college info over the years. My son is in his senior yr of college now. Hope life is great for you and your son

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
If you don't want contact, you don't want it, but I would tell her. if you were never close, should not be your problem.

Oddly enough, my niece looked me up on facebook after a dozen years, but we were very close when she was young, her mother and I had a disagreement I wanted contact and now that her parents are both dead, she and I have gotten closer. And her half sister is not a blood relative, I took care of her when she was younger as well.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I know hard to believe it has been 12 years.
he is doing great. He works for the same company that I do. He has a girlfriend he has been with for 7 years. He is happy.

I ended up emailing my niece telling her that it was great to hear from her but I was declining facebook friend invite as I didnt want to pursue connections with other side of family. She was cool about it