TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Help, I need your votes: Archive through September 28, 2017 users admin

Kearie

07-21-2005

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much.

As kids we saw how talented she was. The first portrait she painted was of Hans Solo. She loved Harrison Ford and Star Wars. She was probably was about 14 when she painted it.

Again, thanks so much for the vote.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Voted and confirmed. Your friend is very talented the painting is beautiful.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I voted. What a beautiful painting!

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
Voted and confirmed. Her work is stunning.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I voted and confirmed. Beautiful painting.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I looked at her web page. She's very versatile. I like her Star Trek work as well. Her ability to capture expressions is amazing.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Voted and confirmed. Her work is stunning.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Voted and confirm, her art evokes emotions.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
She appreciates all your support.

Thank you.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Ok, apparently you can only vote once. Tried again today and got "Good news! You already voted for this painting." LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wondered.. Good news, huh?

She certainly is talented.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Good try Jmm :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Alert! For those of you who watch Dr Jeff! The horse that ya'll helped our riding center win, Varsity the Gypsy Vanner, will be on Dr. Jeff on April 15th.

Be sure to tune in!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
awesome!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What a gorgeous horse he is. Too bad they didn't get to meet Dr Jeff, but Dr Rachel has lots of large animal experience.

Interesting that she could sedate him in a way that she could remove that cyst, but he was still about to stand.

🐎

I liked that they showed Varsity in action and gave them some great air time.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Hey, can't wait to tell Kid Sis! We watched lastnight and I wondered to her if Varsity was from Karuuna's stable (made her save the show too).

What a lovely horse and great story!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, Varsity is from the place I volunteer. And Varsity is the very horse that TVCHers helped us win by voting and voting and voting... for like two months!

And now he was on reality TV!

He's quite the amazing animal, definitely lots of personality.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, yay Varsity! NOT that I have the slightest idea what we are talking about here, other than I have a vague recollection of voting for a wonder horse, and he won. LOL. Yay!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I voted and voted and then I sent them a donation for the fund to transport him to Colorado, so I get their email newsletters.

It was just beautiful seeing him with that boy.. and I'm sure with so many kids and adults.

I've been thinking of writing to the Dr Jeff show about them, since he helps out lots of nonprofits "locally".

They featured a place that uses mini horses for therapy too.

Anyway, so happy it happened.

AND that the lump was benign!! Whew.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Juju, it was a few years ago. :-)

There is a Gypsy Vanner farm that gives away 4 or 5 of their young horses every year to therapeutic riding centers. They decide the winners by the number of online votes.

So the TVCHers came out in mass to help vote (it was a 2 month long contest), and Hearts and Horses was either first or second (can't remember now). And then Sea is correct, we had a donation drive to pay the cost of transporting Varsity from Tennessee to Colorado.

Thank you all for your support. You can see it's made a difference!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Heh, you kids wait until you get to be as old as the ole dawg. Time speeds up like crazy!!. It is simply astonishing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Heh.. I'm already there..

Jewels

09-22-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I need your help....my daughter's high school varsity soccer team is up for recognition as "Team of the Week" by the paper/website here in Portland, OR. They have had an amazing start to their season, they are currently 6-0 and have scored 43 goals in those 6 games...it's a really impressive feat. We have been voting constantly, but keep going back and forth with a volleyball team from a large private school in the area. We are not a very big school and this is the best start of a season in school history. We really want the girls to get this recognition because, well, they deserve it. It's a great group of girls and they work hard everyday, from the first whistle to the last. Yesterday, we were leading the votes, today we are down again. Voting ends on Saturday and I'm afraid that peoples fingers are wearing out from all the voting. LOL. Some of you will remember my daughter, Jenna, she's one of the original TVCH babies...although she is almost 15(!) now. I would appreciate it and I know she would too if you could vote a few times. You can vote about 20 times before it will stop counting them, but if you wait a couple minutes you can start voting again. Thank you!

http://highschoolsports.oregonlive.com/news/article/5150232017510519231/vote-now-who-should-be-the-oregonianoregonlives-team-of-the-week/

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yep, Jenna was indeed one of the very first TVCH babies.

Okay, I had to do a bit of ciphering to figure out which team to vote for, but I voted for: Milwaukie girls soccer: The Mustangs are 6-0 and have yet to allow a goal this season, outscoring opponents 43-0. Milwaukie dominated South Albany 8-0 on Tuesday and then topped that performance with a 10-0 victory over Central on Thursday.

Go Jenna!!! You're our kid!!!

We can do this, folks.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
The name of Jenna's team is Milwaukie girls soccer.

I voted 3 different times, 20 votes each!

EDIT: Juju beat me to the punch with the team's name. And I think Juju and I were voting at the same time because every time I checked the count, my vote went up by 2, lol!