TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
TVCH Team Rosters

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: NFL Football Pool Game XIV: TVCH Style : TVCH Teams: TVCH Team Rosters users admin

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
OK. So here's what I have so far.

Confirmed Teams
Teams NameP1P2P3
Blue CollarRiviereMungusDonnalaith
WamPamTYMamMameblanchePamyWahmmy
Three QueensFieldshowqueenIvytamwoodWhoami
Kickin' ChicksMictaySportsfanLexie_Girl
Team QuakeScooterrificJimmerUncle_Ricky

Partials teams:

Troop Dads had two players check in, but only one submitted picks. I've PM'd to see if JBS intends to play.

Maybe Next Year had two players check in. No word from Nickovtyme.

El Ninos had two players check in, but only one subitted picks. I've PM'd Mamie316 to see if she intends to play.

Final Three had two people check in (Legalboxer and Galen). No word from Diesel_Dan.

We can consolodate some teams. Plus, I'm sure if someone asked Bob2112 to join their team, he'd be happy to.

We'll wait a day to see if the people I PM'd will check back in. Then I'll make proposals on how to consolodate teams for those who did check in/confirm they will be playing this season.

Sorry this is so hap-hazard. I just don't have the time to do the heavy duty recruiting/reminding of the game that I did in years past.

But for those of us that found our way in here, we will all still have fun!

Dbleagle

08-13-2009

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dbleagle a private message Print Post    
If my team wishes to not come back this year, I will test the free agency market!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Here's the graph of the incomplete teams. Mamie316 texted back and said she was going to pass on this season. No reply from JBS.

Teams NameP1P2P3
Troop DadsDbleagle
Maybe Next YearNightcrawlerLancecrossfire
El NinosNino
Panda BearsLP1955
Final ThreeLegalboxerGalen

With 7 people currently playing that have no teams, we could form two more full teams, leaving one as an odd person out. As I said before, we could probably get Bob2112 to join a team. But then we still need one more person to come in and play, and agree to be on a team (so we could form one more team).

I sent one more message to JBS, to see if he'll reply.

I'm going to hold off on tabulating the Week one results for another day or two. It's a long process to get the workbook set up with the teams, and if I have to change it around after the start of the season, I almost have to start over again setting up the workbook.

In the meantime, maybe those of you on partial teams can say which team you'd like to consolodate with. Otherwise, I might just make temporary team assignments (ie: proposals), so I can finish my tabulating.

Dbleagle

08-13-2009

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dbleagle a private message Print Post    
I volunteer to be the odd one out. I have it on pretty good authority from everyone in my life that has estrogen that I am anyway

You can consolidate the others if you wish and i will go it alone.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
That sounds good Dbleagle. And then you and Bob can either be alternates for if a team loses a member. Or, if one more person shows up, then you and Bob and the new person can form a new team. Thanks!

OK, so my proposal (and for now "temporary" team assignments are to have LP1955 join Final Three, and Nino to join Maybe Next Year. Are you guys ok with that?

That would leave our team rosters to look like this:

Team NameP1P2P3
Blue CollarDonnalaithMungusRiviere
Final ThreeGalen LegalboxerLP1955
Kickin' ChicksLexie_GirlMictaySportsfan
Maybe Next YearLancecrossfireNightcrawlerNino
Team QuakeJimmerScooterrificUncle_Ricky
Three QueensFieldshowqueenIvytamwoodWhoami
WamPamTYMamPamyMameblancheWahmmy

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Jimmer and I need a teammate to replace our former team member Uncle Ricky. Anyone need a team?

Mungus

02-16-2012

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
Checking with our Son (Donnalaith) to see if he's up for a 2018 season, Wife - Riviere & I are ready to come back with BLUE COLLAR.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: