TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Team Quake!

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: NFL Football Pool Game XIV: TVCH Style : TVCH Teams: Team Quake! users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 09, 2017Jimmer25 10-09-17  11:11 am
Archive through December 20, 2017Jimmer25 12-20-17  7:13 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I'm still having trouble believing that we popped back into first place so abruptly. I am, however, NOT complaining. I guess that's what happens when the two of you make such fabulous picks. Congratulations!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Go team. We’re still #1!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Yay us!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
The stars aligned in an agreeable fashion! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
You did great last week Uncle Ricky!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Sorry Boys!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
No worries Scooter. It was worth a try.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I honestly thought I was picking who would win....I must have listened to too much analysis last week.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
No apologies necessary, Scooter! You have contributed massively all season - way more than I have, that's for sure.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Well, we came close but I think 2nd place is an excellent result, all things considered.

My esteemed teammates, Scooter and Jimmer, it's with a heavy heart that I must inform you that this past season is my last. I came very close to not playing this season, but I didn't want to let you down by bailing before the season started.

I did not watch a single game all season, including the Super Bowl. I have officially dropped the NFL (and I've been a fan for nearly 50 years!).

I've been really disturbed by the players' brain-injury situation especially knowing that the families of injured players have not received any of the $800 million that they won in their claims against the league. It really bothers me that the NFL refuses to help the players that made the league what it is today.

Then came the blackballing of Colin Kaepernick. Not quite as disturbing, but close. I feel terrible for him -- with each passing day it looks like he'll never get another chance to play in the NFL for expressing his personal opinions.

I could go on and on, but I won't. I'll just close by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to play on your team these past few years. I have had a TON OF FUN, believe me. By letting you know now that I won't be playing next season, this should give you plenty of time to find my replacement. Maybe you can coax Lance to rejoin the team?

I hope you'll understand where I'm coming from. I will, of course, check in to see how you two are doing from time to time next season. Please be assured I will be rooting for you to finish in first place, both in the individual and the team competitions!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 11, 2018 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So sorry to lose a wonderful teammate but I understand and respect your decision.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Uncle Ricky, we will miss you, but as Jimmer said we respect your decision. We've had fun with you as our teammate.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I'm so relieved - thank you both so much for your kind forbearance and understanding. I will miss you both as well, but I'll also keep tabs on how the team is doing in future seasons, I promise!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: