TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 19, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: NFL Discussion: Archive through April 19, 2017 users admin

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Poor Vikes. Go Packers!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Seriously, being a Broncos fan is hard on my fingernails!

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
The Broncos game was awesome. Made my week!!! Will have to hide it at work tomorrow, though - there are going to be a LOT of black moods with the Cardinals loss (read humiliation. That was brutal).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That was hard to watch. I had to turn it off, I felt so bad. Hate to see a team lose that badly.

(And hopefully the Broncos will hold their own in the SuperBowl!)

Dbleagle

08-13-2009

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dbleagle a private message Print Post    
"Congratulations to the 2015 NFC Champion Arizona Cardinals and to Carson Palmer for Winning the NFC Championship Game MVP!" ~Steve Harvey

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wonderful anthem by Lady Gaga!

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
It was very good and nice to see her not wearing lunchmeat. She has a beautiful voice and really a beautiful face when she is not upstaged by what she wears or how she enters a room.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Looks like the Broncos defense is well positioned to win another game, and send Manning off to retirement with another ring!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lady Gaga was great!

Just read on Yahoo that Cold Play was outshone by Beyonce and Bruno Mars. I beg to disagree. Beyonce was lip synching and not impressive. I love Bruno but Cold Play was singing live and rocked it!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm happy for Manning and I have no doubt we will see Newton in future Super Bowls.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree Kappy. He looked shell shocked, but he has a great future ahead of him.

And I'm happy for Manning and Von Miller (drafted the same year as Cam Newton), and very happy for Coaches Wade Phillips and Gary Kubiak and their triumphant returns to Denver as well!

Got a put a nice word in for Pat Bowlen too.

Nino

09-20-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
Hello, y'all!! I'm just checking in here to see if Whoami is going to host the football game again this season. And, if Bob will be playing his pick 3 football game as well. I hope both games are a go! I'm so, so excited for football to start!! Go Cowboys! Lol.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Yes, I will be. As usual, I am way behind, and the season just sprung up on me. I'll get to asking the Mods to set up our season for us. Will try to do it tomorrow. Tonight I go to the theaters to see the Drum Corps International Prelims on the big screen! One of my few excursions out into the real world that doesn't involve work. LOL.

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
As of now, I am planning to run the Pick 3 game again. Guess we're 4 weeks away from the opening Thursday night. I should be able to get the thread opened some time next week. I don't plan any changes, so I just need to find the old rules/examples and get them posted.

Nino

09-20-2004

Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
Awesome! I can't wait to play both games!! Thanks, Who and Bob!

Mictay

09-29-2006

Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Checking in!! We be playing both games!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, August 15, 2016 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Hey Who...if you need help, I'm available.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Matthews and Peppers face suspension

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for our pool to start up!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Love both games! Looking forward to doing better this year.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im in!

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
The "TVCH Fantasy Football X - Pick 3 Game" is open and ready for picks.

New players are welcome. Only 3 picks per week. How hard could it be?

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, October 24, 2016 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
A story both sad and inspirational, cross-posted from N&V:

Rae Carruth’s son will be at prison gates when father who wanted him dead goes free
Charlotte Observer

[...] The boy’s mother, Cherica Adams, was murdered in 1999. She was killed because of a murder conspiracy masterminded by Carruth, the first-round draft choice of the Carolina Panthers in 1997. Carruth wanted to kill his on-and-off girlfriend because she was eight months pregnant with his child and he didn’t want to pay child support. He hired a hit man to pull the trigger.

The four bullets that struck and ultimately killed Cherica Adams in a south Charlotte drive-by shooting also severely damaged her unborn baby.

That baby is now this boy. He will turn 17 in November – only seven years younger than his mother was when she died. His name is Chancellor Lee Adams. He’s wearing a purple shirt because that’s his favorite color. [...]

that's the max I can post, but go read the whole thing.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Aaron Hernandez committed suicide in his jail cell. Such a promised life wasted.