TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Daily Poll: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 29, 2017 users admin

Jmm

08-15-2002

Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
I joined because Draheid kept telling me what these "crazy" people were posting on this thing they called a message board. I still watch Big Brother and read every word posted here about it. (Not always because I want to but "a mods got to do what a mods got to do).

Mack

07-22-2002

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I actually joined for the Big Brother forum and discovered the rest of TVCH. Somewhere in one of the updates to the board my joining date slipped from 2000 to 2002.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
For Big Brother info and discussion around season 1 or 2 under a different name. Then when I couldn't remember my password I changed my name here.

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
I was actually searching or Googling around for games & hit upon the TVCH game threads. That's how I found TVCH. I've been playing in those threads since I found them in early 2001.

As far as Big Brother, some years I watch & some years I don't. This year, so far, I'm watching. Last year I didn't watch it at all.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Someone who no longer comes here recommended TVCH as a safe board full of wonderful people. (She was right).

And at the time BB was one of the reasons for me joining. I still watch today but tend to FF through most of it. Eviction night is what interests me the most, and I HATE them not showing all of the HOH comp

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Someone in another group posted links to the BB live feeds from TVCH. I lurked for about a year and then joined. I still love BB, but I don't post about it as much anymore.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
yep, BB got me here and I still watch it

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I came for BB and stayed for the people who post here! I no longer watch it. I became bored with it when they started bringing back people and when the hamsters just did silly things to become famous.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
I forget. Prob bb...maybe survivor. I started on chat way back then....took awhile to signup.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I found it when it was BBFC, lurked for a little while then dove in with some of the live feed threads when we used to transcribe those.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I found TVCH during season 6 of BB, lurked 3 or 4 years then joined lost password and rejoined. It took me a few more years to actually begin posting. I still watch BB but I love all the forums and visit them everyday. I have learned a lot and have enjoyed the silliness that sometimes happens in some discussions.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, me too Abby. I imagine it was BB, I wasn't on the internet much initially and even accidentally found the live stream for Season 1.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
I was abbynormal. Later, someone typed on chat someone had her .name. I didn't know.....got off to a good start. Lol Changed my name once I became a member. If you don't mind telling....why the name Dipo.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Yes, I joined the boards in the 2nd season, although I think it was S3 before I was brave enough to post. I watched every season up until they did the winter one. I think since then, I've only watched one season.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I think it was the winter season that was the nail in the coffin for me but it is hard to remember. I rarely watched after that. I think there was a winner named Joe and an older man who was a marine in the last season I watched.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I joined TVCH during the 2nd season of BB to read the live posts. I still watch BB most seasons. I skipped a couple seasons because I was disgusted by people in the first couple episodes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's just a shortened version of my names. I think aol assigned it to me, or some browser did.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, just curious

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 17, 2017 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A friend sent me to BBFC in season 1.

First years I only came for BB.

I did find of life feeds back in the day.

Became a moderator when Starting Over but the board like a storm and the kids were thinking wth, as none of them were watching.

Still here, not as BY obsessed but still watch.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, I started here when I was looking for a place to discuss Big Brother.

I migrated over to the Farm and set up shop there. Some of us still have stalls there.

Now I have many places here I make stops at

I will never forget being here on the day the towers fell. I was home alone and it helped to read the comments here and not feel alone. I had not become a member so I could not even comment.

I joined shortly after and now they cannot get rid of me (I hope).

06-29-2002

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Should we take that as a challenge, Dogdoc?

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Interesting that Dogdoc should bring up 9/11. My adjusted join date notwithstanding I'd actually been a member here for a couple of years and back then TVCH was actually one of the few, in fact almost only, forum I belonged to. By the time we got home from the Pentagon that day they had "pulled the plug" on local cell and landline phones so we had virtually no connection with the outside world. We had cable Internet which was still working so we were able to email family and friends and stay in contact in general through TVCH. Sounds funny to say now but it was a safe haven then and provided us a lot of comfort.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I have been very, very good!

06-29-2002

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
:-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
NEW QUESTION

What common packaging drives you crazy when you have to open it. For me:

1. Those cartons, like Silk, where you have to pull out a plug. The plug sticks and then gives and you get splashed.

2. Any factory sealed item enclosed in tight plastic.