TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 13, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Daily Poll: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 13, 2017 users admin

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Yes, pulling for the Falcons!

Mack

07-22-2002

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I will watch and pulling for the Falcons. Mrs Mack will stay in the family room and watch some movies.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
here are some previous half-time performers - shania twain, yeah

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/super-bowl-halftime-bruno-mars-shows-ranked

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No.

No idea which teams are in it.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
I had no plans on watching. What I usually do...start watching. If slow quit watching, but check in to see score, if close, watch again. Been watching from the beginning, still watching. Exciting,

Wargod

07-16-2001

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 4:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
A follow up on Rosie's question:

For those who watched the Super Bowl, or those like me who inadvertently caught the score ever so often, how'd you enjoy the game and festivities?

Er, festivities = performances, coin toss, etc.

I caught the video of Luke Bryan doing the National Anthem and thought that was pretty good. The local country station's morning talk show had bets with each other over how long he'd drag the song out and if he'd screw up or forget words so I wanted to see that. And I saw the video of President and Mrs Bush for the coin toss. I was happy to see both of them looking so well considering they'd both only recently been in the hospital and I thought it was cute he was so tickled to be there with his big grin.

I didn't watch any of the game at all, but plenty of friends/family were on Facebook and Twitter and I actually had quite a bit of fun checking in ever so often to see what they were saying and how they were reacting. My little "adopted" sis spent most of the game laughing her butt off and our old neighbors oldest boy spent an hour or so after the game celebrating. They were funny.

I have to admit to almost being sorry I didn't watch. I wandered away to cook dinner and eat and the score was something like 21-3 for Atlanta and when I came back the Patriots had won. I'm almost sorry I missed it cuz it might have been interesting to see how the heck that happened. On the other hand, I really don't like football, lol.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
My dream of enjoying a fresh SB champion was CRUSHED by the total (and wildly embarrassing) collapse of the Falcons defense. It will take YEARS for Atlanta to live this down. I feel terrible for their fans. I enjoyed the experience through the first 2½ quarters - the rest was absolutely horrific.

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
My homeboys took yet another Super Bowl win!! . The Pats rock!!

Everyone's a little bleary-eyed today after celebrating into the wee hours of the morning but this is a happy, happy place today.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the entire event. Anthem was great and Lady Gaga was amazing. It was wonderful to see President Bush and Mrs. Bush. Although I wasn't particularly cheering for New England, I was initially pretty disappointed that it appeared to be such a blow-out and I felt pretty foolish for thinking New England were going to win. The comeback was fascinating in a rather macabre manner. It was like watching a runaway train. I've learned over the years to never count New England out.

Dfennessey

07-25-2004

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dfennessey a private message Print Post    
I did not watch the game and that is why the Patriots won. I know most of the country does not like the Patriots but that is okay growing up I never liked the Steelers, the Cowboys or the Dolphins

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
NEW QUESTION:

A. HOW MANY TVS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR HOUSE

B. DO YOU HAVE ONE IN THE KITCHEN.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
A. We have one in the living room, and one in my son's bedroom (that is only used to connect to Netflix or the internet).

B. No, none in the kitchen.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
A 3

B yes (I wonder how many others have one here)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A One that works.. and a very old one that isn't hooked up and doesn't work in the bedroom and a smaller one that is not hooked up and doesn't work in the back bedroom (this used to be in my mom's kitchen, does that count?).

B No but I can see most of the TV screen from the kitchen, though currently there is a a large box in the way and Katniss is often on the box, blocking a chunk of the screen from the kitchen. I CAN also hear it in the kitchen.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    

living room, bedroom and
next to breakfast nook by kitchen

i watch the one by the kitchen more than the others, Dogdoc.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A 4, one living room, one bedroom, two in front of exercise equipment that are only attached to dvd players and netflix

B No, but the living room and kitchen are sides of the same big room, so I can see the living room tv from the kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have 2.

I set up my living room so I can see the TV while I cook. I have a small home (790 sq. ft.) with an open floor plan form the kitchen to the living room.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    

Basement family room, excercise room, bar area, main floor family room, dh's office, master bedroom, guest bedroom, master bathroom and my office.

To be fair (because it sounds outrageous), half of them are really old. We just stick them in rooms instead of tossing them. Two of them are about 12 years old and we keep them because they have the built in DVD and videotape. there is no tv service for half of them. Our newest tv is about 3 years old.

No tv in kitchen.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
A - 7.

three bedrooms, living room, rec room, downstairs office, and.... kitchen, so ...

B - yes.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
A. We have two - one upstairs in the living room and one downstairs in the family room.

B. Sorta' in a way but not really.
Since our living room, kitchen and dining room are just one big huge room, I can technically listen (if not always see) the living room TV from the kitchen, but I usually don't have it on when I'm cooking.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
A. 2 living room and lounge area.

B. No ....microwave too quick to give me much time to watch.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
a. Two, both of them Bigdog's. I only watch television online these days, usually one hour per day at CBS.com, recent shows.

b. No. I am pretty sure neither of us would ever have a television in the kitchen. I am rarely in the kitchen, and he needs to be paying attention to his cooking when he is in the kitchen. We also don't watch television in the bedroom. Our new place we just bought in September (and didn't unpack in before we left to spend the winter in Texas) came with a very clever big screen television spot in the closet opposite the bed, but we converted the space to shelves.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
A. 2, one in the living room and mom has one in her room.

B. Nope and much like Teach, if I'm watching tv and am back and forth to the kitchen to cook, I can hear it just fine from there.

Mack

07-22-2002

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
A. We have four TVs. They're in the family room, theater, exercise/crafts room, and guest bedroom.

B. We can see the TV in the family room from the kitchen so no need to have a separate TV just for the kitchen.

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
A. one (in the living room)

B. no