TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 18, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Entertainment Place: Hollywood gossip, news & milestones: Archives: Archive through December 18, 2016 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I heard that someone came from offstage to tell him.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There's a video of it happening. Someone from backstage came out onto the stage and told him.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I googled it but couldn't find it, but I remember reading a story about Liz Taylor being interviewed (talking to a friend?) at the height of her marriage to Richard Burton. She said that she had absolutely no privacy and that she was always afraid someone was going to snap a picture of her when she was in the bathroom. Her solution: "Learn how to piss with class."

I wish I could find this somewhere, but I only have my(reasonably good) memory

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Liz. I adored her!

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
ITA Pamy. She and Angie Dickinson were (are, in Angie's case) great "broads": amazing beauties with bawdy humor who drove men nuts.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I met Angie when I was young. I have a signed Police Woman script with her notes in it. :-)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I heard on Showbiz Top Five this morning that the French police think it was an insider job and that perhaps the concierge was tied up for show. They are investigating people who have served as bodyguards for Kim K when she has visited France in the past and who would know her schedule. Weird thing was that she had a friend sleeping downstairs who heard the commotion and called Kourtney and the bodyguard instead of the police...I'm sure the person panicked but still! (Of course I'm not sure that European countries have 911 so I probably wouldn't know whom to call either).

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, they pretty much tweet everywhere they are going to be.... just saying.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
3 of my grand daughters advertise on Facebook when they are going to be out of town. Drives me nuts.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I wish her a speedy recovery. I had forgotten she was losing her eyesight.

http://people.com/tv/roseanne-barr-transported-hospital-falling-breaking-kneecap/

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Mick Jagger, 73, is the father of a baby boy.

Or, to put it another way, Mick Jagger has a child who is younger than his great-grandchild.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The funny thing is that he doesn't look a whole lot different than he did years ago.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He aged fast, appearance wise, but then stayed the same, I guess.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
All that hard living, I guess, but he's still here.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I heard this morning that Kirk Douglas is 100 years old - pretty good run for the guy I think!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think if Mick Jagger ever stopped touring and singing, he would drop dead.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ceelo Green possibly injured by exploding cellphone? I don't know if this is real or not. The video is shocking.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/video-footage-appears-show-cell-phone-exploding-ceelo-green-article-1.2914464

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It sounds like it was fake. CeeLo says he's fine:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7625511/ceelo-green-alive-cell-phone-explosion-video

"Actually, what you saw today was a clip from a smaller video that we were shooting for a new project I'm doing called Gnarly Davidson. It's supposed to set up and introduce the new character identity, you know what I'm saying?" CeeLo explained.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Carrie Ann Inaba and Robb Derringer (General Hospital) are engaged.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Zsa Zsa Gabor has passed away.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow.. she was 99!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/zsa-zsa-gabor-dead-at-99/ar-AAlIyEk?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Tishala

08-01-2000

Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
She'd suffered for many years so this will finally give her peace.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tisha, I agree.. just scanning that article, what a litany of health disasters!

Tishala

08-01-2000

Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Yeah it was actually worse than I thought. I remembered her having her leg amputated a while ago, but I didn't know about most of them.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, December 18, 2016 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Gosh that's tough. Was she in Green Acres?