TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 15, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Daily Poll: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 15, 2016 users admin

Abby7

07-17-2002

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Milk too. We use very little milk, but use it. ...most goes to waste. However , Dh drinks coffee (I don't) so half and half on hand. Mix that w/water...does the job.

Rissa, I never heard of a tetra pack. So, checked definition of tetra.....something about a fish. Lol

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Lol Abby, this is a tetra package:

You can leave one stuffed in the back corner of your pantry for about a year if unopened.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Yes...I found that later through Google images. :>)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Persian cucumbers.. because you cannot keep too many without them going soft or mushy so I have to be aware that I need them and get 4-5 when I'm shopping. I have to also think if I need grape tomatoes because you cannot buy too far ahead on them.

I don't drink milk and never tried it on Katniss. More cats than not are lactose intolerant.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Funny, Rissa. Kota and my middle niece have used almond or soy milk since they've been old enough for milk and have no problems with the taste. Caleb and my other nieces complain everytime they try either one. They say the almond milk tastes funny and they are always positive the soy milk is bad cuz "It tastes horrible!"

Christy358

07-10-2007

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I know this is not the answer to the question... but I almost never drink Milk. Only time I want to have some is when I am cooking and need it for that. I keep powdered milk in the pantry.

I run out of my anti heartburn meds.....

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
New Question:

Is there a very common and easy word that that you always misspell no matter how many times you have seen it spelled correctly?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
For me it's the word Spagetti, Spagetti? Spagheti?

I give up. No matter how many times spellcheck tells me how it's spelled, I never remember for the next time I need to type it and I have to use spellcheck again.

It's Spaghetti!

Abby7

07-17-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Weird...wierd...just like me. :>)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
oops, accidental post.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
There's probably tons of words I spell wrong on accident (typing too fast, just not thinking about it, etc.) and don't catch. But, the one I consistently get wrong and have to look up if I want to get it right...nuasuae, nausua...and looking it up, it's nausea, lol.

I'm normally good at spelling, if I'm being careful with my typing/writing. That word gets me every time because even spelled right, it looks wrong.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
If I have to write the name 'Lucy' I almost always write 'luck' and then have to change it.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
My weird word used to be "weird" until I was about 30, and then I never had trouble with it again.

Weird, eh?

I have always been a very good speller, was on television for the spelling championships in the very early days of the National Spelling Bee, had to dispute the wrong pronunciation and wrong definition of the school principal of the word decent (he gave the pronunciation and definition of descent, which I properly spelled, too easy, eh?) in 7th grade, to go on to win the school title.

Nowadays, in my old age, I find my brain is outpacing my fingers, or vice versa, and I have to go back and proofread a lot more than I previously did, as I will find I have typed some really squirrelly things.

Oopsie ... what was the question again?

Oh yeah, I can pretty much still spell most everything. Syzygy. There!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm very much like Juju, I can spell most things but my fingers don't keep up and I quite often switch pairs of letters when I type, like veyr for very or soemthing for something. And this new laptop either has some dodgy letter keys or for some reason I'm not very good at pressing them, so I am forever now going back to add missing letters, particularly g. So I blame my tools (fingers and keyboard) not my brain (spelling) :-).

Abby7

07-17-2002

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Juju...damn.. that makes makes my spelling bee competion not worth telling (i got third out of 9.).lol

Whoami

08-02-2001

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Restaurant

Always have to depend on spellcheck

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
My word is HOW..I want to spell it WHO. Isn't that crazy?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Separate -- it's a word I misspell all the time.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
'Til. I am too lazy and impatient to bother with the apostrophe so I usually just type til for until.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
There there, Abby7, you are still the cream of the crop in my book (had to check and make sure I didn't misspell crop).

Abby7

07-17-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Juju...thanks for the compliment??? Crop is a tricky word to spell.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Rhythm!! And having said that, I got it right first try. Lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not recently and this isn't spelling but typing.. I'd end up with hosue instead of house.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
rhythm is definitely a VERY hard word to spell.

As is Reykjavik. I just start out with a memorized r-e-y-k, and end with a big JAVIK!! because I know the rest of those letters are in there somewhere.

But I digress, because I think the question was easy word you often misspell.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Words like Reykjavik I love, so I learn those.

One word I spell correctly that most people don't is

fuchsia

(people, .. heck even some nurseries, will advertise fushias..

But it was my grandmother's name, so I always knew how to spell it.