TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 05, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: NFL Football Pool Game XIII: TVCH Style: General Discussions: Archive through October 05, 2016 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 3:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto what Ms. Wahmmy said. 😊

Fieldshowqueen

09-15-2015

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fieldshowqueen a private message Print Post    
I'm good with waiting for results. What irks me more than anything is the danged !@#$%^* games I've lost in OT or by ONE OR TWO FRIGGING POINTS!!!!! *grrrrrrrrr*
OK ... rant over ... it's 5 o'clock somewhere and I'mma celebrating with them. :-)

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Week 2 are finally posted in the Weekly Results folder.

Congrats to the following players/teams who made it to the podium this week:

WEEK 2: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Nickovtyme
Silver: Wahmmy
Bronze: Dbleagle

WEEK 2: TEAMS
Gold: Troop Dads
Silver: Blue Collar
Bronze: Panda Bears

And congrats to the current leaders in the Season Average Rankings:

SEASON AVERAGE: INDIVIDUAL
1. Jacjar1
2. Wahmmy
3. Pamy
4. Nickovtyme
5. Lancecrossfire

SEASON AVERAGE: TEAMS
1. WamPamTYMam
2. Troop Dads
3. Final Three
4. Maybe Next Year
5. Panda Bears

Congrats to all!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Sorry so late. I will get better at this folks. I promise! My goal will be that this is the latest I will ever have posted results.

My "weekend" was rather busy. But the good news is, I got my car (turn signals) fixed finally, and I won't have to be looking around for cops every time I make a turn now. LOL. Wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't gotten popped for my first ever speeding ticket a few weeks ago. The cost of that, and the looming cost of the repair on the turn signals had me very nervous during that hour drive to/from work! The last thing I needed was another ticket, when I'm still working on saving up enough for the first ticket.

Lancecrossfire
Animoderator

07-13-2000

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
Way to go Nick!!!

Nickovtyme

07-28-2004

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nickovtyme a private message Print Post    
wowza!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Conggrats to the top winners! Nick smoked us!

Mungus

02-16-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
Congrat's all! Where else could we get the agony of defeat and the thrill of victory in just two weeks, looking forward to the rest of the season!

So about those electrical signals Who? .. next time they (stop) going on the blink? ... hand signals are designated not only for cyclists, but for every vehicle that does not have signal lights or has damaged signal lights. That should keep you out of any turn signal tickets :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Congrats to all this week's medalists. Esp my teammies, Wahmmy who brought home silver. And BOTH Wahmmy and Pamy for being 2 & 3 Season avg individual. :-)

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Re hand signals...My drivers window does not go back up without help, requiring two hands to roll it back up. Which also means I can't roll it all the way down or there won't be enough glass to grasp and pull it back up. Makes it a real nuisance to try and do hand signals, especially cause my arms are so short I couldn't get much more arm past my wrist out the window. Most of the turns I hAve to make during my drive are with turn lanes, so that helped.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Sorry I was MIA for a few days. Internet was down at home, and I had no way to access picks. Only had 4G on my phone, which also doesn't work when I'm home (basement room). It finally came back up a couple of hours ago, but I was doing household chores and stuff. Am working on last week's results now.

Diesel_dan

08-12-2008

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Diesel_dan a private message Print Post    
Keep the wine glass full and you'll be done before you know it Who!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm more than happy to wait to see mine.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Week 3 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

Congrats to the following players/teams who made it to the podium this week:

WEEK 3: INDIVIDUAL
Gold(tie): Lancecrossfire
Gold(tie): Mameblanche
Bronze: Lexie_Girl

WEEK 3: TEAMS
Gold: Blue Collar
Silver: WamPamTYMam
Bronze: Three Queens

And congrats to the current leaders in the Season Average Rankings:

SEASON AVERAGE: INDIVIDUAL
1. Jacjar1
2. Lancecrossfire
3. Pamy
4. Riviere
5. Wahmmy

SEASON AVERAGE: TEAMS
1. WamPamTYMam
2. Blue Collar
3. Maybe Next Year
4. Three Queens
5. Kickin' Chicks

Congrats to all!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Who, no worries!!!! we love ya!

YAH Team were still #1!!!!!! wahooooo!!!!

Mungus

02-16-2012

Friday, September 30, 2016 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
ohh my! Well week three certainly took a turn for the better for BLUE COLLAR!

Fieldshowqueen

09-15-2015

Friday, September 30, 2016 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fieldshowqueen a private message Print Post    
Yea Three Queens! :-)

Nickovtyme

07-28-2004

Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nickovtyme a private message Print Post    
I knew getting first last week was bad....

Mungus

02-16-2012

Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
:: NOTE TO SELF ::

1. Check sked for London games and don't wait till Sunday to put in picks...

2. Find out what TVClubHouse "maintenance Cycle" is, and when it's scheduled ...

Rwmoore001

08-04-2008

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rwmoore001 a private message Print Post    
According to my records, I only missed 4 games last week and You guys have me missing like 10 games???? I attempted to load my picks several times Sunday morning and was unable to. I emailed the moderator as well with my picks and I put the picks in as soon as the board was available for posts. I also email Marrianne Sunday morning diorectly and I emailed Larry Solomon. If my picks are not being counted because the board was down and I could not post thyem I am protesting.

Rwmoore001

08-04-2008

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rwmoore001 a private message Print Post    
here is a copy of the email I sent:

ROBERT MOORE <rwmoore001@verizon.net>
To Marianne Brown Larry Solomon Larry & Jane Solomon Oct 2 at 9:45 AM
Marrianne,

The board is in maintenance mode and my picks will not load. I sent email to the Moderator inbox, but here are my picks for this week:

Sunday, October 2
2. Jacksonville Jaguars
3. Houston Texans
4. Washington Redskins
5. Seattle Seahawks
6. New England Patriots
7. Atlanta Falcons
8. Baltimore Ravens
9. Chicago Bears
10. Denver Broncos
11. Arizona Cardinals
12. San Diego Chargers
13. Dallas Cowboys
14. Pittsburgh Steelers
Sunday, October 2
15. Minnesota Vikings

BQ1: 10
BQ2: 38

Thanks,

Bobby Moore

Rwmoore001

08-04-2008

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rwmoore001 a private message Print Post    
I only counted 4 games missed from my picks this week? I was not able to put my picks in Sunday morning because of board maintenance and eventually sent them to a "moderator" from a link on the maintenance mode announcement. I want credit for my picks...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We posted your email to the picks thread. Maybe Marianne missed it but I'm sure she'll get it sorted out fine.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I haven't even posted this week's picks yet. I am working on Week 4's results now. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Currently, my only days off are Wed/Th. I get home at 2 or 3 am each night, an hour drive both ways, putting in 10+ hours a night. I just don't have the time or energy to be as prompt with results as in the past.

Rwmoore001

08-04-2008

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rwmoore001 a private message Print Post    
Whoami, I also only count four losses in week three and you guys have me with 4 wins? I would ask that the picks be reviewed for that week.