TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Entertainment Place: Hollywood gossip, news & milestones: Archives: Archive through October 03, 2016 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm with Kooklie ~ I'm more stunned they even lasted this long, LOL!

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Cotillard would probably appreciate it if her reputation wasn't smeared for entertainment. Loll

Marion Cotillard responds to Pitt-Jolie divorce

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Just in case this accusation pops up somewhere:
"We understand how rumors get spun up and hopefully we can put a few of them to rest. We have no investigation involving Mr. Pitt," police tell THR.
The Los Angeles Police Department is not investigating Brad Pitt for child abuse, nor has any allegation been made against the actor, Sgt. Barry Montgomery told The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday morning.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
It's all over the news tonight that he is being investigated for child abuse.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
By the FBI, of all things!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The FBI is because whatever is alleged was happening on a plane over US land.

I thought I read something about this not being true but that was a few hours ago.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I just read an interesting article on yahoo.com about how this is going to reflect badly - more so on Angelina than on Brad. They have spent their entire relationship shutting out the press and the fact that so much was made public in such a short period of time makes it look like Angelina is out to trash Brad (something she also did with Billy Bob Thornton when she filed for divorce from him). The kids are the real losers here!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Apparently there are witnesses to him being very drunk and trying to drive off while the jet was refueling at some remote airport.

This was on some tabloid show on tv last night.

Supposedly Maddox got between them defending his mom and something happened, but no hitting or slapping.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I read the same article about how Angelina historically has 'managed' her publicity. It sounded like she can be quite vindictive once she decides to move on.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I see People has arrived on my Kindle.. no time to read now but will of course.. cover story is Brad and Angelina.

I was at the grocery on Saturday and surprised that none of the tabloids were on this, yet (well the Star regularly announces they are divorcing but not on Saturday)

Two side by side tabloids had Jennifer Anniston on the cover.. one saying she ditched her husband (fiancé?) for cheating and the other looking happy saying she was pregnant. Jennifer would have a baseball team if every time a tabloid said she was pregnant or adopting had come true.. Oy...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
LOL @ Jennifer.

I have had a teenager. I'm not proud to say that I have been in her face yelling and might have lunged at her a time or two...she is probably scarred for life, right?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Poor Jen. According to the tabloids, she's been pregnant every year for 20 years now! Imagine what that does to a body!

I could care less about A & B but I am saddened to hear about Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Mr Kanye West cut short his concert in Queens this evening citing a "family emergency." According to sources, his wife Kim Kardashian-West ha been held at gunpoint outside a Paris hotel, but is now safe.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
10 mio in jewelry taken from the hotel. While I feel bad that it happened to her..... I have no desire to hear about this event on an endless loop on the entertainment shows.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I can hate everything she represents and at the same time empathize with the horrible situation. No one should have to go through this and I am glad she wasn't physically injured at least.

but I agree...there is other news more important in the world!

Critter59

07-18-2012

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Critter59 a private message Print Post    
Why would she have that much jewelry with her in the first place and if so why not keep it in a safe that the Hotel probably has for the guests that stay there. I believe this is a hotel that is catering to celebrities so I am sure they should have a safe. Also where does she wear that jewelry all I ever see her where is her underwear.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Her wedding ring by itself is purportedly worth $4.5 million, so she's always been carrying around at least that much just on one finger. The robbers must have tracked her movements closely to make sure her bodyguards weren't around to protect her.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I responded to this story on the thread for the reality show. I'm so jaded when it comes to this family that I find it hard to believe the story 100%. Is their show being cancelled?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Her husband stopped singing mid-concert to rush over to her side, citing a family emergency. That tells me it's legit.

As for their financial loss, they're bound to be insured for zillions of dollars, so not worried about that.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Her new "second" ring was apparently worth $4 million, and supposedly was one of the pieces taken.

I heard there were only 10 minutes left in his concert (on KKITM Showbiz Top 5) so he didn't apparently have that much more show...but then again did 10 minutes make that big of a difference in how fast he could get to Kim (but if that is why he left then kudos for him for caring that much...I will say when I watch the kardashian show (something I binge on boring weekends) he does truly seem to be happy with her)?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I believe that it actually happened and also think it's probably an 'inside' job (either through the hotel or some other service).

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
My thoughts and prayers are with Mr West during this obviously distressing time.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Even with a private jet I would think it would take more than 10 minutes to prepare.

As I recall owners of amazing jewels (Liz Taylor) had copies made for travelling..

Color me cynical but I don't put it past them to set things up for publicity.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
But, Liz Taylor was a very smart person and valued her privacy.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
How did he get the info mid song? Did Kanye have his phone on him and get a text?