TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Daily Poll: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 23, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, C, when my cats decide that they can lay somewhere I am really happy, they are new kitties (only a couple of years) and they didn't have a great living experience before so I am happy when they want to own some spaces.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
D. I'd pick the pup up and sit her in my lap. Ollie's a bit too big for lap sitting so I'd make him get up and then come back to put his head on my leg, lol. My dogs have me trained...if I'm sitting, one of the little ones is in my lap and 90% of the time, one or the other has me carrying them around the house!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
D. Since it wouid be a first for Katniss, I'd probably try to get a picture of her in the chair!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
A and then they would inevitably jump back on top of me.

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
B but since I'm totally convinced our three cats think I'm a servant I'd have to ask permission to move one of them. In fact, I'm sure my "cat name" to them is some combination of He Who Feeds Us/Gets Fresh Water/Cleans the Litter. Usually it's Peanut, our one male, who lays where I typically sit if he's not there first. The two females have their favorite places but they're out of the way most of the time.

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
D. The cat knows the routine, don't have to say anything to him. When I come to sit he'll stand & move to the side, wait for me to sit, then he'll get on my lap.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
B. squeeze in beside

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
B. squeeze in beside

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
B. Squeeze in

Wargod

07-16-2001

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
New Question: What's the one thing you can't stand to get low on or run out of?

***We had a discussion around here a while back about something similar, and I can not remember where. If it was the daily poll, we can do another question.

Mine is toilet paper.

I was getting showered and dressed this morning and went to grab a new thing of deodorant from under the sink, when I noticed we were low on toilet paper. Figured no big deal, I'd grab a new pack from the closet downstairs, and that's when I noticed we were on our last pack. Doesn't matter that we had plenty in the house, probably for a good week, week and a half. That is too low! I went straight to the store, lol.

Darren really doesn't worry too much about stuff like that and neither does Dakota. But, Caleb is completely stressed as soon as he sees we're on the last tube of tooth paste. He'll come running (or send a text if I'm not home) to let me know I need to immediately go buy more tooth paste. It cracks me up and I'd probably be shaking my head over his obsession with tooth paste except I know dang well I'm just as bad with toilet paper.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
toilet paper

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Probably toilet paper here too, I bought two more giant packs last week because I saw we were about to start the last one we had.

But I'm like it with a lot of things. I probably have 10 boxes of cereal in the cupboard for instance.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
TP of course. But we are big on stocking up for ALL our paper products like tissues, dinner napkins, and paper towels, etc. Also jumbo-sized dry cat food and cat litter packages. Plus tons of tinned cat food. In a disaster, we'd starve before them, for sure. LOL

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
There is no such thing as too much toilet paper. Anyone who claims there is, please feel free to pass along any extra rolls you have to me.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Lol!!!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
TP & Kleenix

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Milk. And unlike TP you can't really stock pile it so it seems like I'm always checking to see if I need to get more milk. I hate running out of milk!

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
Coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, deodorant, toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoo, cream rinse, Dial bar soap, mascara, lipstick, cat food, cat litter. Never without backups of each of these things.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Toilet paper. Kitty litter. Canned cat food/dry food.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Toilet paper, Kitty litter, paper towels. I don't like to run out of dry food but want it to be fresh. Vitamins and that sort of thing. Metamucil wafers.

(I always shop at Rite Aid the first Wednesday of the month when with the Plenti card, seniors get 20% off.. so I add to a list in my calendar for that day and stock up on Metamucil and anything else I will be needing for that month.Z)

Perishables.. always want to have plenty of yogurt, apples, carrots, grape tomatoes and Persian cucumbers (but those are really perishable so I do run out at times)

And I certainly have several tubes of toothpaste ahead and many many yards of dental floss! And interdental toothpicks AKA brush picks.. I have thousands of those. I'm always using them after eating.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Sea true about dry food. Would buy a few 24 ea boxes of wet food at a time. The medium bags of dry food....cats know when that is not so fresh.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Seeing the things you don't want to run out of:

Is there something you are most likely to run out of? Maybe because whatever it is, it goes fast in your house or it's something you just forget to buy?

I am terrible about remembering milk! Because I am lactose intolerant, I don't drink it at all. And because Kota is also lactose intolerant, I don't even cook with it. She is great about reminding me or adding it to the list when she's running low (she drinks almond or soy milk.) Since I don't drink regular milk or cook with it, I really don't pay attention to how much is in the fridge unless Darren, Caleb or my mom mentions it. All three of them are pretty bad about that until they run out.

And I'm so bad about it, that I can stand there looking in the fridge making a shopping list and still miss how much milk there is. Kota usually does shopping with me and she's just as bad about the low fat milk. We usually have to call home (when we do remember it and that is when I'm buying hers) to have someone check how much there is.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Lol. Milk as well and for pretty much the same reason! Hubby and I only use almond milk and I have solved that by always keeping one of those tetra packs in the pantry for emergencies. But regular milk is only used by the one dd we still have living at home and my granddaughter when she is over. Dd will have cereal 5 days in a row and then not for a week or more so I am always either running out or pouring old spoiled milk down the drain. I tried sneaking almond milk by my granddaughter once and she wasn't having any of it. Lol she still asks me if my milk is 'bad' every time I pour her a glass.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
We use almond and also cashew milk. I'm lactose intolerant too.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Don't tell Fannie, but sometimes I run out of canned dog food.