TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Team Quake!

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: NFL Football Pool Game XIII: TVCH Style: TVCH Teams: Team Quake! users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 27, 2016Scooterrific25 09-27-16  7:37 am
Archive through December 31, 2016Uncle_ricky25 12-31-16  9:58 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I hope you have a great 2017, too, Jim. I should have included that in my earlier note to Scooter - sorry about that!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
No worries and thanks Ric. Wishing you and Scooter all the best as well in 2017!

Now if I'd only thought to get you two to check my picks.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I'm so sorry! I am such a dildo! I took leave of my senses in picking Oakland and New York. I screwed up badly - I hope you can forgive me. I will make sure my picks this weekend match yours. Throwing myself into the doghouse as soon as I post this. 😰

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Hey. Sometimes you take a chance and it doesn't work. No worries.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Ricky...if they would have won you would have been golden....No worries!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Thank you both! And like a further idiot, did I congratulate you on your great prognosticating? No I didn't. Sorry about that too. 😐 This weekend will be better!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Hey next week it may be your turn to shine. These play-off games are a gamble. :-)

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Yeah they are...I just wish the Patriots would go away...maybe to Canada

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Congratulations, Jimmer! What fabulous results you turned in. Your crystal ball was nice and clear. I got my crystal ball at the swap meet; next season I should seek out an upgrade via eBay or Craig's List, something like that.

Thank you both for being such great teammates. Even though we finished lower in the standings, that did not affect my enjoyment of playing.

Scooter, I hope your rehabilitation continues to go well. Please keep us posted (as we know you will). The 2017 season is bound to be better, right? I certainly hope so!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ric. It was a fun season. Looking forward to playing with you guys next year!

LOL - I agonized over picking New England (I was kind of hoping Atlanta would win) but New England had burned me so many times winning in the past when I hadn't picked them, I decided to go with New England. Then when I saw that you and Scooter had picked Atlanta, I thought about switching, but then I remembered how you two had got after me for switching picks one time before so I stuck with New England so I wouldn't get in trouble.

Then I got pretty frustrated watching the first half, thinking I should have switched. Then New England started coming back and I wasn't sure whether to cheer for them or not.

LOL - It was a very emotional Super Bowl.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Jimmer your post has me cracking up.

It was a fun season, as is always with you two. I hope I do better next season, as I think this was my worst...sorry!

I vowed 2017 was going to be a better year, so hopefully that includes my picks, as well.

I am continuing to get better (I think). My progress is slower due to the fact that the drugs that are optimal in treating this lower your blood pressure. My blood pressure is low on a normal basis so they are unable to prescribe the "optimum dosage".

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - We do have a lot of fun with this and it makes watching the games even more entertaining. I look forward to it every year.

That's wonderful news that you are continuing to get better. I'm sorry it can't be faster but slow and steady is still a good thing. I hope 2017 is a much much better year for you.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the update Scooter - I hope they figure out that optimum dosage ASAP!

I, too, found myself chuckling at your description of game day, Jimmer! Everyone who plays this game can totally relate, I'm sure. Can you imagine if we were playing for money? I'd be a basket case! That's why I stopped playing Fantasy Football - it drove me too crazy, primarily because of the moola that was on the line - too frustrating!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: