TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: 2016 Rio Olympics !!!: Archive through August 10, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This diving is amazing. And I especially like their uniforms, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha....Heather & Jessica ‏@fuggirls · 2h2 hours ago
My inner juvenile sure hopes diver Steele Johnson is sponsored by Dick's Sporting Goods. (Brought to you by a lady w/ surname "Cocks.") -H

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CCTVNEWS ‏@cctvnews · 2h2 hours ago
#BREAKING No more regret: Chinese swimmer Sun Yang wins gold medal in men's 200m freestyle #Rio2016 #RioTime

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why do the men in this diving contest turn somersaults with their legs spread wide apart, seems so odd to me, but your Knees together. Although, maybe it is a synchronization thing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, that was hysterical, Phelps in the locker room looking like a junk yard dog.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I described it as legs/feet spread apart...just as jumping off...first dive USA. China...somersault..perfect sync.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Oh for crying out loud! So Chad le Clos was in the same waiting room as Phelps. So were the rest of the swimmers! The announcers for NBC are just ridiculous in the drama they were trying to create tonight. I was actually rooting for an unknown to beat both Phelps and le Clos just to shock the announcer into silence.

Oh, and this announcer has already declared who is going to win without a doubt among the women tomorrow so you don't have to bother to tune in.

And I'm still irked that they barely even let you know what the event is in swimming. They announce it once and show you the lanes once and then that's it so if you don't hear them that first time, tough luck!

The divers were amazing again tonight! Can't wait for the individuals!

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Kappy, re announcers. Agree 100%.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kappy, it was funny though, watching Le Clos dancing around and Phelps looking evil. I am sure neither were even paying attention to the other. They both have pre game rituals they go through, and both were wearing headphone/earbuds, but it looked funny. And I chuckled.

I do wish NBC would spend more time on the sports and less on all the other junk, we don't get to see as much as I want of the events, and then they put fluff into the primetime shows.

I couldn't believe they hardly got to the gymnastics last night...it was on all damn day, put it on then, and then do highlights later.

I was up till 2am just so I could see the men's gymnastics and then it was really cut and spliced. I wanted to watch it when it was happening.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH and I about died when I was watching the mens gymnastics, some of those boys had rooster hair!!! I couldn't believe it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am loving watching Nadal play, it has been too long!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tara Lipinski ‏@taralipinski · 6h6 hours ago
Good morning from Rio. 🇧🇷 I love waking up knowing that another day of Olympic adventure with… https://www.instagram.com/p/BI45mZADIjk/

USTA ‏@usta · 5h5 hours ago
.@Madison_Keys will continue #Serving4Gold after a 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 victory moves her into the #Rio2016 Quarterfinals!

Nicole Auerbach ‏@NicoleAuerbach · 4h4 hours ago
Ryan Lochte makes his Rio debut this afternoon -- he'll be in the pool for the 4x200 free relay prelim at 1:17pm ET. #Rio2016

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Leslie Jones is on her way to the Olympics. Her tweets for the women volleyball'rs are awesome!
So much enthusiasm, NBC has called her up to Rio!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
.S. Olympic Team ‏@TeamUSA · 4h4 hours ago
ANOTHER victory for @judosilencer! 🇺🇸
And he's on to the 81 kg #judo QUARTERFINALS next!
USA Judo and Travis Stevens
On to the SEMIFINALS for @judosilencer! 🇺🇸

USA Gymnastics ‏@USAGym · 4h4 hours ago
U.S. women look for 2nd-straight Olympic team title today at 3 p.m. ET - watch live at http://NBCOlympics.com .

USA Diving ‏@USADiving · 4h4 hours ago  Moultrie, GA
Divers from #ATTDivingNats wish @jessicaparratto & @amy_d_cozad luck in @Rio2016 in 10m synchro today at 3p ET!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I finally got the live stream to work, I think I had the window to small, when I put it full screen I finally got a stream to launch.

Then I could make the screen a little smaller, naturally I got it working when the women's team competition was just ending! ACCCKKKKK!!!

Guess I will see if I can watch something else I am interested in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh I also uninstalled Chrome and reinstalled just in case that was the problem. I am now watching the sailing comp that I can never see on TV.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
U.S. Olympic Team ‏@TeamUSA · 16m16 minutes ago

🏅 #London2012
🏅 #Rio2016

CONGRATS @Aly_Raisman and @gabrielledoug!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And finally I get to see what they are handed instead of flowers. They are little sort of crystal like statuette looks like Rio symbol. The look sort of cool and will last a whole lot longer than flowers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So, LOL, watching Serena on TV, and some sort of show online called Final dismount or something like that where they discuss the event.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, its called Daily Dismount.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well crap, Serena has lost her first set ! I was hoping for an easy afternoon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And Serena is out! Still left in the doubles with Venus.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahah! I can co-sign this....Heather & Jessica ‏@fuggirls · 25m25 minutes ago
Okay, we now have seen Raisman's floor routine, and frankly, I need to see the receipts on those deductions. #Olympics

<sea>

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Absolutely astonishing that Serena is out. It sure shows it can happen to anyone. The Olympics can do strange things to people.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
There's Olympics Big brother now? lol J/K, Dipo.