TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: NFL Football Pool Game XII: TVCH Style: General Discussions: Archive through September 21, 2015 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just setting things up. Thanks so much for running the game, Who!!! :-)

Wink

10-06-2000

Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wink a private message Print Post    
Who just to let you know I won't be able to participate this year. Thanx for all you do.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
You will be missed Wink. Hope everything is ok, and you can return next season.

I will try to get results from Pre Season Week 3 up tomorrow. Busy with work and other things going on in my life. Sorry.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
No rush, but I'm not sure where to look for the results for the Pre-season games.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results will, as always, be posted in the Weekly Results folder. I've just posted both Pre-Season Weeks 3 and 4 there.

I'm so sorry about getting the Pre-Season Results up so late. I'm just flooded with work, and spending my spare time trying to lock in a loan for a trailer before we all become homeless.

It looks like I'll be running this by the skin of my teeth again this year, until we find a place and really get settled in.

Any recruiting you can help me do, I would appreciate it. It's gonna be pretty much up to you all to get your team mates back and playing. I just don't have the time again this year to send out all the e-mails, PM's, and what not to remind people the game is up and running.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks WHO, much appreciated. And I'm wishing you much luck with finding your trailer. Don't worry about us, we're here for fun, so try not to stress, and try to enjoy running the games too when you can. Hugs!

Nightcrawler

02-12-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nightcrawler a private message Print Post    
Im in this year. and one hear from my other team mates nickovtyme or redpin.???

Redpen

07-24-2003

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
I'm not able to do the game this year. Surgery and other medical issues.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
FYI

I have been running this game on two other boards for several years now. Those boards have dwindled in membership over the years, and now there are very few players to warrant a really fun game (I always say the more players, the more fun it is). I have tried other years to get them to come here and play, but they've declined since we had enough players for each board.

Now that I have only 3 people on one board, and 5 on another (and that's including myself as a player on each board), I'm hoping to convince them to come here and join the game in progress. They've all made their picks, and they follow the same rules as here. If they decide to come here and play, then I'd want to merge the games, and carry their scores from this week over here. I hope nobody has a problem with that. I'll also try to get them to form a team, or come here as a Free Agent and form a team. For that reason, this time, and this time only, I'm willing to make their scores as a team retroactive. But only if they join by the time next weeks games are tabulated. I would also allow a team to join the game from our regular pool here during that time, just to make it fair for all.

Does that sound fair? Or would that be putting anyone here out? Just would like to make sure you all are ok with it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
sounds great, more the merrier!!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I think it's a great idea, Who. I hope you get enough consent from the TVCH players to make it happen. I heartily consent.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Sounds fine to me

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That sounds like a wonderful plan, Who!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto

Mungus

02-16-2012

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
Who, count three votes AYE, from the Blue Collar Family, we'd welcome them here. You've always been fair!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Results for Week1 are now posted in the Weekly Results folder.

Congrats to the following players who made it to the podium this week:

WEEK 1: INDIVIDUAL
Gold: Beachcomber
Silver: Wahmmy
Bronze: Weinermr

WEEK 1: TEAMS
Gold: WamPamTYMam
Silver: TroopDads
Bronze: Team Quake

Congrats to all!!

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
Whoami

I'll be gone for the start of Week 3, so I would like to pick the New York Giants for the Thursday game in week 3. I should be able to make my other picks Saturday night.

Thanks.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
OK Bob. Gotcha!

As for the folks from the other boards joining us, 3 of the 4 from one board have signed up here, but I haven't seen them post yet. So I'm assuming their account is still in limbo. We're still playing/posting "over there" till the transition is final. Could be I'll have to give it another week to get this merger finalized. Which means folks from this board still have time to form a team if they so desire. Still haven't heard an answer from the two on the other board. I plan on introducing them all to you once we all get on board.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Please join me in welcoming several new players to TVCH....

Ivytamwood joins TVCH and the game as a new player. She is a friend/co-worker.

Fieldshowqueen, Brad, Hostrauser, and Jacjar1 all join us from the World of Pageantry message board, where we are in our 8th year of playing. I see they all now have profiles on TVCH. Now they just need to start posting here. I assume they are waiting to make sure their accounts are approved. I also believe 3 of them will be forming a new Team to play in the Teams competition.

I will be posting the merged player's results for Weeks 1 and 2 separately, so you can see how they have been doing. Their scores will carry over from WOP to be used in the Season Average Rankings. My sister is having surgery this week, so my only two days off will be devoted to that. It might take me a while to get things all set up.

I'm still trying to get answers from the two other players on the other board. The membership (and activity) there has dwindled so much, I fear they aren't paying much attention to the Private Message feature there anymore.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Welcome all!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I just posted the Week 3 picks.

My sister is having surgery tomorrow, so my next few days off will be devoted to that. We are leaving way early in the morning to get her checked in, so they will all be in bed when I get home tonight, which means I can't access my computer to post results after tonight's game (one of them sleeps in the living room where my computer is). But at least I have next week's picks up, just in case it's a few days before I can get to the computer again.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

For WHO's sis.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Welcome to everyone. More people adds to the fun. Be sure to check out the other areas of TVCH as well when you get the chance. :-)

Hope your sister feels better soon, Who.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Hope your sister does well during the surgery...and you could never post my week two results and I would be just fine with that!