TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
TVCH Teams Recruiting Thread

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: NFL Football Pool Game XII: TVCH Style: TVCH Teams: TVCH Teams Recruiting Thread users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 12, 2015Lancecrossfire25 09-12-15  9:07 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Thanks Who you are so good at this.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
FYI

I have been running this game on two other boards for several years now. Those boards have dwindled in membership over the years, and now there are very few players to warrant a really fun game (I always say the more players, the more fun it is). I have tried other years to get them to come here and play, but they've declined since we had enough players for each board.

Now that I have only 3 people on one board, and 5 on another (and that's including myself as a player on each board), I'm hoping to convince them to come here and join the game in progress. They've all made their picks, and they follow the same rules as here. If they decide to come here and play, then I'd want to merge the games, and carry their scores from this week over here. I hope nobody has a problem with that. I'll also try to get them to form a team, or come here as a Free Agent and form a team. For that reason, this time, and this time only, I'm willing to make their scores as a team retroactive. But only if they join by the time next weeks games are tabulated. I would also allow a team to join the game from our regular pool here during that time, just to make it fair for all.

Does that sound fair? Or would that be putting anyone here out? Just would like to make sure you all are ok with it.

Diesel_dan

08-12-2008

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Diesel_dan a private message Print Post    
Since there's no money on the table Who, thumbs up from moi.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thanks for everything who

Theowl

09-28-2000

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Theowl a private message Print Post    
Hey BOB and Who, I'm so sorry I haven't checked in here before now. In April my Tom died unexpectedly, and I'm still not quite together yet. I just haven't had much interest in anything yet, but maybe by next season I''ll be able to figure out one day from the other. I'm sorry I'm so late, and Bob, I hope you find a team with better players than I was LAST year. UGH!!

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
(((TheOwl)))

So sorry for your loss. I'll fly solo this year. No worries.

Hope things get better for you soon. You are missed.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm so sorry. Thinking of you and hoping things get better for you as time passes.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
((((TheOwl)))) My condolences. I will shed a tear and say a prayer for you.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

(((Owl)))

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
So sorry, Owl. My prayers are with you and your family. I have been through it myself and no one knows what you are going through. But, Tom is always with you and you have your memories.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
(((Owl))) my heart broke when I saw the news. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Im so very sorry to hear about Tom.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: