TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Windows 10 Thread for Juju2bigdog

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: All Things Technical: The Help Desk: Windows 10 Thread for Juju2bigdog users admin

Rosie

11-12-2003

Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
been busy haven't you

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I stay exhaustingly busy, Rosie, and thank you for recognizing it. I get tempted to go back to work just to have some free time to screw off, but I am too busy to look into it. But if you are referring to the cute little cliparts, I did not make them. SpongeBob2112 made them a zillion years ago, right around the time I took him to Paris with me. One of the things I stay busy with is making sure I do not lose any of the ancient TVCH memorabilia by failing to back up all of this good shit I have apparently saved for lo these fifteen years.

I do, you know, have a folder ... which I occasionally even look at, as opposed to my Facebook home page or timeline, or whatever, which I am not so good at.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: