TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Funny Stuff

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Funny Stuff users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 29, 2016Abby725 04-29-16  1:54 pm
Archive through February 11, 2021Seamonkey25 02-11-21  1:09 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Love the cartoon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 20, 2021 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, this guy is so funny... I am laughing so hard ...
Brent Terhune @BrentTerhune
·
4h
When the plane engine fails

https://twitter.com/BrentTerhune/status/1363292431479943170

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 20, 2021 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"I knew I shouldn't have used Priceline, I'll never forgive William Shatner for this"

Just made me laugh so hard.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
That was a cute little schtick, Dipo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 22, 2021 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I cracked up when he called for Captain Sully, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 22, 2021 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clue Heywood
@ClueHeywood
·
54m
Investigating a new case with a contested will and all the witnesses are either elderly wealthy widows or elderly gay men. The cattiness is off the damn charts. I love it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 04, 2021 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL ... todd dillard @toddedillard
·
22h
asked my 5-year-old what she wanted for dinner and she said “not a burned quesadilla” bc in the summer of 2019 I overcooked one side of her quesadilla

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 25, 2021 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This tweet popped out of nowhere and cracked me up.

quote:

Stevie Van Zandt
@StevieVanZandt

Just found out no more booze with Grubhub. A serious f$%&ing problem. Now I have to order directly from the restaurant and have contact with the delivery guy which is much more dangerous than leaving it in the elevator! It’s the final straw for DeBlasio! F@#$ that motherf@#$er!

Some replies:

quote:

joeycolorado
@trumpcrazyaf
33m

note to self....search elevators for free booze when visiting new york

quote:

Tony Tibbitts
@TibbittsTtibitz
33m

So I guess if you are going to be a one issue voter, this one works for me.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, October 25, 2021 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 16, 2022 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This happened last night. Around 1:30 AM. I was down in the rec room with my snoozing dogs and working on my paint-by-numbers painting while watching ghost hunting shows. All of a sudden I heard a loud knock, and the door to the rec room flew open! I turned around to look at it and the dogs were still in their beds also looking at the door, but no one was there!

After a couple minutes of talking myself out of thinking it was a ghost, I settled down and went back to working on my painting. A few minutes later, in my periphery, I saw a something black and silent zoom by! Then it started zooming back and forth across the room just slightly above my head! It was a freaking bat!

I started screaming and DH jumped out of bed as I was crawling on the floor to get out of there....hahaha

It landed on the fireplace and DH threw towel over it. He caught it and threw it out the front door. I couldn't believe the bat was strong enough to make a door fly open!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, January 16, 2022 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Maybe two different disturbances at work.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, January 16, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that was an exciting event!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, January 16, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
That would have scared the Catholic right back into my screaming, running and quivering self. That is if I had not immediately died of fright.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, January 16, 2022 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, January 16, 2022 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yikes!!! 😲

Wargod

07-16-2001

Sunday, January 16, 2022 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
A ghost would have been less frightening, lol.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 1:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I love bats, but they are best outside where they can eat bugs..

I remember one episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees where Tia and the twins went on a rescue at a remote spot on the bayou, an abandoned pit bull.. Tia opened one room and screamed.. it was a bat, just hanging out.

She had to laugh because whe works with all sorts of dogs, some of whom are very stressed and scary.. not to mention her background working with wolves and exotic cats.

But a bat freaked her out.

Naja, do you think it came in via the chimney??

That was definitely a freaky combination of events and had a happy ending with the bat being ushered back outside.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I'm sure the bat came in through the front door. I think when I took the dogs out front at about midnight, it sneaked in.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I hate bats. I’d have to move cause the fact they’d been there would stay with me forever.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here's what I think happened. When I took the dogs out (or in), the bat came in the front door and was in the hallway. The dogs and I went back to the rec room, and I didn't click the rec room door shut that leads to the hall. I just set it close enough so it was still open a sliver. Then I think the bat started flying around the hall and crashed into the rec room door which pushed it open.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What's even funnier is when I realized too late that DH had put the puppy pads down the wrong side up.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Kookliebird, I think I would want to move as well. At the very least a massive clean, remodel and massive clean again. The remodel because it must completely different from when the room got bat cooties.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This video starts out so cute and then takes a dark turn 😯 haha https://www.youtube.com/shorts/jP6dvgo25Z8

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, July 25, 2023 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Seen on the back of a car at Walmart today: Haha you just got passed by a girl

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, July 25, 2023 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: