TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 28, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Ghost? You tell me: Archive through June 28, 2014 users admin

Nickovtyme

07-28-2004

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nickovtyme a private message Print Post    
Been a long time since I've started a thread but I find this so compelling I would like to get your thoughts on it.

The Family and I went to Eureka Springs for a few days over the start of Spring Break. Because I'm the one that planned it, of course it rained the whole time. We didn't get to do much; we found things inside to do to keep dry. But even with the rain, it was good to get away.

We decided to go on the Crescent Hotel Haunted Tour. If your not familiar with it...the Crescent is labeled the Most Haunted Hotel in America. (http://americasmosthauntedhotel.com/) Even the TAPS team from Ghost Hunters have investigated it and found some interesting stuff.

Which brings me to this post. We started the tour at 8:30 pm. You sit in a lounge and the Tour Guide gives you all the history and shows you a video of paranormal evidence.

You're allowed to take as many photos and videos as you want during the tour. We had our digital camera and my wife and I were taking turns snapping pics all over the place. After we got back to the hotel we scanned our pics and didn't see anything...but about the third time looking them over...we seen this:

At the end of the hall there appears to be a figure. My wife and I can't remember anybody standing at the end of the hall at that time or at anytime of the tour. Notice how nobody is reacting to there being another person in the hall beside us. The only way someone could be there is if they came out of their room, but I don't recall hearing anything like that. Nobody else reacted to anything like that. We even asked our kids, who went with us, and they don't remember seeing anyone down there.

At the end of the hall is a chair with a mirror over and it seems to be a figure standing beside with their hand resting on it.

This is the image which I've tried to Zoom in on and can't get much more clear. If you notice in the top picture...the lady taking a pic of the hallway with her cell...if you blow the pic up and look on her display...it's not present. Granted it's not very clear but there's nothing on there which resembles whats at the end of the hall.

I'm not for sure...but I think I may have caught something. I'm emailing this pic to the Crescent Hotel staff and see what they say about it.

What are your thoughts? Cause I'm not sure what I have here.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I think it's as credible as much of what the Ghost Hunters get, so why not? Why oh why won't ghosts ever take a clear picture! :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not much of a believer in ghosts but that is a cool picture.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I have friends who have gone on dozens of ghost hunts, mostly at Gettysburg. One time they were just taking random pictures of the battlefield, and when we looked at the pictures, omg. There was a rock in the foreground of one of them that had what I would consider a "traditional" picture of the devil on it. Could have been shadows, who knows, but every single person that looked at it got major chills. I totally believe, but just wish there were clearer pictures or clearer EVP's and there never is. Seems to me if a ghost could communicate, they could do a better job of it, ha ha!

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Of course it is.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What Gal said!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, March 23, 2012 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
It definitely looks like something. I don't know what, though. When I was a kid, I could've swore I saw a ghost in my bedroom. It was probably my imagination though. I thought I saw a really tall man's shadow, wearing a hat. There was no one in there but us kids, none of us tall, and nobody wearing a hat. Btw, we had the lights off. It was like a shadow.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
ah yes, the shadow people. If you listen to Coast to Coast am, you know what i'm talking about ;)

the pic? i'm thinking coatrack??

if i knew what was at the end of the hall, a stairwell ? a door? i might guess a little better

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
To me, the apparition looks like it could be of a child. Maybe a young, blond boy.

Nickovtyme

07-28-2004

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nickovtyme a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a coat rack. There could have been a stairwell and/or a door at the end of the hall, but surely we would have been able to remember someone stepping out into the hall at that time.

I dunno...I'm going back and forth with it.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Nick, at the link you gave, is this the same hallway as the one in your picture? It appears to be, and there appears to be a ghost there.

photogallery

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Looks like a ghost to me!

Nickovtyme

07-28-2004

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nickovtyme a private message Print Post    
Mak1...yeah that looks like the same hallway...they've put a chair under the mirror since then. I guess its not really a mirror, I thought it was.

The plot thickens...

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
The "other ghost" is taller than "YOURS" and appears to be female. I love ghostly pictures!

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes, it's a young boy spirit. He loves seeing the people come thru and he likes to listen to the tour guide talk about him and his friends

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Monday, March 26, 2012 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
I think it looks like a ghost.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
How cool!

Mybbusername

08-22-2002

Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mybbusername a private message Print Post    
My neighbors and good friends are old car aficionados...several years ago they bought an old car. The man was selling the car because his grandmother, whom the car had belonged to had passed away...at 101! She bought the car new in 1954 and drove it until she surrendered her license at 85- then she had her grandson drive her, in her car, where ever she wanted to go. The man even gave my neighbors a clipping and photo from the local paper regarding the ladies 100th birthday, and she mentions that giving up her license and car were one of the worst parts of aging. Well, my neighbors bought the car, took it home and spent the weekend washing, waxing and cleaning it. Then they took a few pictures...imagine their surprise when in not one, not two but three of the 5 photos (all from different angles), very clearly show the same old lady sitting in the passenger seat...so clear is the photo that we can see the floral pattern in her top. It is the same lady from the newspaper photos, although the clothing is different.

Its the only car that their teenage sons DONT ask to drive!!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
would LOVE to see those pics. there is no doubt in my mind that places keep a memory. From soldiers being seen still in Gettysburg, to people walking down a hall in the house they used to live in, it seems that Places somehow Keep an image, a memory of that person.

its not really a ghost tho.

years ago i heard of a researcher who was called into a supposed haunting. People bought an old house and you could hear Strong gasping crying, and hysterical sobbing coming from a bedroom at the end of a hall. it was very disturbing to everyone in the house. the medium did their usual thing and came up with a name and WHY she was crying so hard.

it was war time and she had just gotten a letter telling that her Fiance' had been killed.

When they did some research on the old owners and the women who was crying, everyone was SHOCKED TO FIND that she was STILL alive in another state.

they did talk with her and she said that she had just about lost her mind when she found out he died. it was overwhelming emotion.

and the house 'recorded' it.

Nickovtyme

07-28-2004

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nickovtyme a private message Print Post    
Never did hear back from the Crescent Hotel. Either they never received them and I should try again...or they don't feel its credible enough.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
or there is a coatrack at the end of the hall like i guessed and they dont want to tell you???

JUST kidding, i'd phone to see if they received the pic

Nickovtyme

07-28-2004

Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nickovtyme a private message Print Post    
Could be they get so many they just don't respond.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Nick I would call them. Get an answer. I believe in ghosts and it looks like something to me.

Sia

03-10-2002

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Neat picture, Nick. I don't really believe in ghosts, but my husband's Aunt Nancy tells us our house is haunted and that she encountered one upstairs in our home over 40 years ago. I've only been upstairs about five times in this house, and although I've looked for the ghostie, I've never felt his/her presence. House was built in 1863 and probably has a quite colorful history--if only we knew all of it!!
Farmhouse
This is our supposedly "haunted" house.

Nickovtyme

07-28-2004

Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nickovtyme a private message Print Post    
I was bored the other day and sent these pics into the Hotel again. This is the response....I know it has been a couple of years but I never heard back from them the first time:

Sent: Sun, Jun 22, 2014 21:58
To: ME
CC:
Subject: Re: Crescent photo

Nick, I don't know what to think. I does look like a figure at the end of the hallway but can you be sure that no one was there? The photo is pretty vague, not clear enough really to post on our FB page which is all I do, by the way! I don't take care of the hotel's website. Thanks for sending it to me. I hope you'll come back and visit us again soon.

Barbara Kennedy, Special Events
1886 Crescent Hotel
Eureka Springs, AR

Oh well...it's definately interesting and I still believe we caught a something. :-)