TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Must see video! imo :-): Archive through August 31, 2013 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ernies, the little guy reminds me of hubby today. LOL. He's still on vacation today and he's WIRED. (He'll probably be dragging his feet tomorrow morning when it's time to go back to work tho. Not so sure about the penguin. hee hee)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
LOL, that was funny Ernies!

Tishala

08-01-2000

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
You won't believe this:

Double Dutch Doggy youtube

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Tish, I posted it on my FB page. :-) Talented pooch!

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH5OSU2vEHU&feature=player_embedded

love the little shoes lined up inside the hole

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
this was an April Fool's Joke, scroll down to see the video:

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/April+
Fools+WestJet+free+cabins/6393796/story.html

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, February 04, 2013 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
My Uncle sent me this. I'm not sure when this was done so sorry if it has already made the rounds. This 4 year old piano player is AMAZING and adorable to boot!!

http://www.wimp.com/pianokid/

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, February 04, 2013 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
WOW!!! As a piano player, that impressed the living heck outta' me! I started at age 5, but wow...just wow! THANK YOU!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Here is a fun one...

Rita Hayworth and the Bee Gee's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz3CPzdCDws

Someone spent hours putting these clips together to the tune of 'Stayin' Alive'. Quite amazing how they matched the dancing steps to the beat.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
2-Year-Old Bedtime Bandit Caught Red-Handed

Watch this lock picking 2yr old...

http://tinyurl.com/cjmnhfb

Edit-link fixed

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
LOL - pillow pet acquired! Mission accomplished!
Great video!

Gidget

07-28-2002

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Have plenty of tissues ready. Remember when?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KzVR6OwW4z4

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Gidget, it's a good thing I had a box of tissues handy. :-) I remember the film, btw. Did you ever have a chance to see it?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
OMG! I watched that movie when I was babysitting one of my honorary nieces. She looked at me like I was nuts when I was crying. Her Mom called later to see how things were going. Lexie replied, "we watched 'Up' and Aunt Laurie cried". lol... Thanks Lex!

Gidget

07-28-2002

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
No, I had no idea that was from UP. I generally don't like puppets or anything like them. In small doses like this video I can take them but a whole movie I don't know. It has been on TV a few times lately. I will watch for it.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
LOL Rieann! Frankly, the vid Gidget posted is the BEST of the film. The rest of the movie left me cold. ;) Let me know what you think once you've seen it.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
How cute and so relatable: It's not always about the nail

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
ok, that was good....

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
LOL genious!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
LOL!!

Abby7

07-17-2002

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
rieann, your post/rita hayworth...thank you. amazing. i can't help but think of one of my favorite movies ever: "Shawshank Redemption"

once again, can't copy and paste. anyway, it was just the poster of rita hayworth from the movie.
-----------

rissa: where did you find that? so funny. not relatable to me though. i have a screw in my cheek.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
So every once in awhile I get a bit obsessed with some young wanna-be artist. I have posted links to my last (still love him)... Nick Pitera. Well, I found a new one, LOL. His name is Mike Tompkins and the interesting thing is that (believe it or not) there are ZERO instruments in his videos. He overlaps the audio of himself making the sounds of all the instruments in addition to all the vocals. Videos could use polish but very talented. I tried to decide which I would post a link to and decided on this one because it not only showcases Tompkins but will perhaps get a few of you to go rent the documentary Bully (this is the official video/theme song). I hope you enjoy and go hunt down some of his other songs... Mike Tompkins sings Stand Up

eta: This one is more representative of what he has produced: Teenage Dream and Just the Way You Are mashup

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Since I recently started putting out a hummingbird feeder, I wanted to see exactly how these incredible little birds actually get the nectar. This video is amazing! It shows their odd tongues and how they grasp the nectar. It's really interesting.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/05/hummingbird-tongue-drinking/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Okay, that is really cool!

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Since September 11 is coming up, this is a fantastic video/short film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOrzF7B2Kg