TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Signed Books

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Library: Signed Books users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Horseman Pass By -Larry McMurtry. Thats my only one.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's so funny...I guess the only signed books I have are "Quest for the Best" by Stanley Marcus (I got it when I worked for a company that was loosely affiliated with Neiman Marcus), and I have a signed copy of the book that my boss's husband wrote, which one a lot of awards (Brief Encounters with Che Guevera - which is a collection of short stories).

My best friend has a signed first edition copy of Lonesome Dove - it is one of her prized possessions. She has a separate copy for reading...LOL!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I have a whole bunch --

Sarah BanBreathnach
Erma Bombeck
Kris Carr
Jimmy Carter
Steven Clark
Roger Ebert
Howie Mandel
Deana Martin
Marlee Matlin
Greg Mortenson
Lisa Rinna
Richard Roeper

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
All my Diana Gabaldon books (except the one that just came out last month) - and that one will eventually be signed.

Teacher Man by Frank McCourt - I was fortunate to get this. He spoke in our city shortly before he passed away.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have very few.. Jon Arhambault signed and drew a wonderful Cocoanut Tree in the Book

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.

Ozzy Osbourne signed his book.

The rest are books on Labradors or about trauma and abuse, incest, ritual abuse and so on, signed

The book When Rabbit Howls, by Truddi Chase and the Troops.. not signed but I have a nice letter from them.

One very famous Labrador breeder and judge, who I knew.. we had corresponded a bit, I had even been to her home once, sent a female to her famous dog.. anyway she actually signed my copy of her famous book "Best Wishes from The Author".. SO funny. I had letters from her signed "Helen Warwick" so it was just odd what she wrote in the book.

Oh.. the book The Freedom Writers.. a teacher in Long Beach, CA went into an inner city school, had this special rapport with the students and got them to journaling. My copy is signed by the teacher and a few of the kids who wrote. That book was made into a movie with Hillary Swank as the teacher.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I have "O is for Outlaw" signed by Sue Grafton.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The Wild Zone by Joy Fielding

Spoton

09-16-2005

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Many years ago I found myself in the right place at the right time. While on vacation we were at a shopping mall in Florida. The bookstore was just starting a signing by the whole crew of the Enola Gay. The book was by the pilot Tibbets. Two or three other members were there and all signed. I gave the book to my step dad as he is a WW II vet from the Pacific front.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 1:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What luck..my dad would have liked that too.. he was in a Navy unit attached to the 1st Marine Division in th S Pacific in WWII.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
My friend lives in Manhattan, and where he lives, people are always throwing out perfectly good things, most of the time, never been used. I guess you can only keep so much stuff in those apartments. I just wish those people were bigger than a size 4. I'd have the most fabulous wardrobe. They put it off to the side in the recycling area in the building. Anyway, my friend grabbed a bunch of books and I took "City Cuisine" by Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken. I've always enjoyed them on tv.

I just opened the book and discovered that they both signed the book! How cool and what a great way to start the day. And it's the first day that Mercury is out of retrograde. This is proof positive that it exists because the past few weeks everything has been going wrong and the first day it's done, I get a nice surprise. :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
:-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We got rain! We need rain, so it is good.. Nice find for you, Grooch.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Thank you for letting us know Mercury is out of retrograde, Grooch! I'm no longer friends with the person who used to fill me in when M. was in/out of retrograde, so I'm grateful when I get updates like yours.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: