TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Puss & Boots

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Puss & Boots users admin

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I thought it was going to be a kid's movie it is but I thought it was great, I saw adult's there too.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
It was excellent. My son and I loved it!! He's 6 and I'm old ;)

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
You've never looked better :-)

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Saw this with my grandson for his 12th birthday. We all enjoyed it!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Saw this yesterday afernoon with my daughter. It was alright. Maybe I wasn't in the right mood. Others were laughing in the theater in parts I wasn't.

What did make me laugh though was the 'dance off' and Puss says,"Oh, how dare you do the kitty litter box to me!" then you see her pulling her legs back as if burying her doo-doo in the litter box. So he counters that with dragging his butt on the floor. Which sent me over the edge because my cat does that sometimes, I know, know, it's potty humour but it just struck a chord with me.

Oh ya, and also when Puss is chasing a flash light beam, so funny my cat loves doing that too. Most of these scenes were shown in previews.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I saw it with my younger daughter on Friday (my other daughter was seeing Breaking Dawn). I agree that the dance scene was the best part. I also enjoyed the scene in the bar where he orders the shot of milk and the flash light beam. Overall it was good but not up to the level of Shrek 1 or Shrek 2.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jimmer....Ya exactly, wasn't up to par with Shrek 1 or 2.

Looking forward to seeing The Muppet Movie and Arthur's Christmas!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: