TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Contagion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Contagion users admin

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Friday, September 09, 2011 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
8.375/10

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 10, 2011 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
9/10 from me. Well paced and it avoided over sentimentality. Might not be leaving the safety of my house for a while though!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Saturday, September 10, 2011 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
6/10. Thought the first half hour was gripping, suspenseful and frightening. Went downhill from there. Too slow and dragged out. Considering the big name cast I expected more.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
not sure what to say. Didnt like the choppy way it was done. Thank goodness for the subtitled dates because there was no way to tell passage of time.

We did hear random news reports on tv/ radio but i'm still trying to figure out how people continued to pay rents/ mortgages and got food. i thought the fine details of this movie was completely forgotten. BUT the main concepts were sound... and frankly a little too believeable.

i did expect more tho, due to the cast

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed it but had to close my eyes to little details. Like who was running the cel phone company Jori was using throughout the film.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I just watched the DVD. I was not impressed; it could have been so much more and lots better. I'm glad the DVD was a freebee from the library.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
What Snoopsmom,Sunshyne and OP said. Its definitely rentable though.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I just watched the DVD. I was not impressed; it could have been so much more and lots better.

Ditto.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
My above post is contridictory-what I mean to say,I still think its worth watching in spite of it not living up to its potential.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: