TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bad Teacher

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Bad Teacher users admin

Pamy

01-02-2002

Friday, June 17, 2011 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dylan and I have been waiting month to see this, it looks hysterical!!!

Timberlake dancing like a geek cracks me up every time!

I love the movie poster tag line
She doesnt give a F
LOL

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, June 17, 2011 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm looking forward to this one too. Fingers crossed that they didn't show us all the funny parts in the previews.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I admit the tagline is pretty funny. I loved her in There's Something About Mary but I don't recall seeing much else from her that was LOL funny.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Friday, June 24, 2011 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I was so disappointed in this movie. All the good parts were in the previews. Save your money and see Bridesmaids instead.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, June 24, 2011 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
That's exactly what I did Pippin. Reviews coming in made me change my mind. I read that unlike Bad Santa, that went to the line and then boldly stepped across it, Bad Teacher was too afraid to cross that line. How unfortunate! Great premise, sounds like poor, weak execution.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Friday, June 24, 2011 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
thats what I was starting to be afraid of, that we have seen all the funny parts. damn we are scheduled to go at noon tomorrow...oh well 7 bucks and 2 hrs spent with my son still equals good times :-)

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
we saw it...some parts wish I had to tell my son to cover his eyes...

yeah you can wait for dvd, it wasnt the worst movie I ever saw...it had such potential and it just fizzled...they could have done so much more with the storyline

the previews showed Justin dancing way more than they showed in the actual movie..I was hoping for a whole dance number

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
It was funny. We enjoyed it (just keep tongue in cheek and enjoy the ride).

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Bad teacher bad movie.

Actually, I agree with Pamy, not the worst but save your $.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I watched this the other night and agree. It was bad but there were parts that I liked. Cameron's character was just so unlikable that it was hard to enjoy the movie. The best part was Jason Segel.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, July 26, 2013 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I liked it. Saw it a while ago, and didn't hate it, so I guess that means I did like it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: