TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Hop

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Hop users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 02, 2011 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Am I the first to see this? Took DS (age 10 1/2), his little friend and her mom to see Hop this morning. 1000 times better than Rango (which was the last movie we saw--blech!!!). This was very cute. My friend kept saying all thru the movie, "I want one of those little bunnies! He's so cute!!!" The Easter Egg Factory was spectacular and the animation was adorable. Not the greatest movie I ever saw, but it was enjoyable for the kids and I didn't find myself checking my watch every 5 minutes.

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Saturday, April 02, 2011 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
I took my baby Gianni (he is 6) to see this today. We both enjoyed it. Very clever, great animation.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmm thanks for the input Ginger and Babyjaxmom. I watched a review on our news station and she gave it a 2/1/2 our of 5 stars. She said it was good but the rabbit was too 'bratty'. I am worried said rabbit will be a bad influence on my 41/2 year old.

What are your thoughts?

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
The rabbit was not bratty. It was just independent. Actually, the rabbit was very respectful and cute.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, April 08, 2011 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I loved it... and so did my 5 yr old. It was really cute and yeah, that Easter Egg Factory was AWESOME!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 08, 2011 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ginger and Cinnamongirl. I think the next rainy afternoon we'll go see Hop. Appreciate the feed back.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 11, 2011 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
So we went yesterday afternoon to see this, rains here most days. lol

My daughter (4.5 years old) liked the movie but did ask a couple of times if it was nearly over. lol Movies she's seen in the theatre and not asked are Shrek 4, Toy Story 3 and Tangled. I think it was the 15 minute wait before the showtime and then the 20 minutes of commercials and previews that wore her out. We had to go early to get a good seat and by the time the show started the theatre was full.

I liked the movie and didn't find the bunny to be annoying like the reviewer on my local news claimed. I too liked the Easter Egg Factory. All and all it was cute. Looking forward to seeing "Rio" when it comes out.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Rio looks great! and the new Cars movie is out in June! I can't wait for that one.

It sure would be nice to go to a kids show and not get any previews...just straight movie! That would be wonderful. They sure don't need the extra 10-20 minutes of fluff to tire them out and bore them..

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: