TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Burlesque

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: Burlesque users admin

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Anyone going? It was great in preview.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cher is on 20/20 tonite

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
It's top of my MUST SEE list!!!

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, November 22, 2010 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I will!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, November 27, 2010 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I saw Burlesque tonight and absolutely loved it!!! The only thing I would have changed is I would have like to have seen about 10 minutes of the "apartment scenes" cut because they really didn't serve the story very much. Christine Aguilera's singing was awesome and I loved the dancing.

Cher's swan song is To.Die.For. I'm sure she will receive a nomination for her song.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, November 29, 2010 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Saw this yesterday. Really enjoyed it. I recommend this to view in the theatre as the visuals are amazing. If you wait till DVD unless you have a big tv it will be lost.

I was really impressed with Cristina A. She is a good actress and of course and excellent singer.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Christine A. knocked it out of the ballpark with her singing. This is not an Oscar-worthy movie by any means, but its great campy fun.

And O.M.G. - Cher's swan song will leave you speechless. I will be shocked if she doesn't receive a nomination for her swan song.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, December 20, 2010 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I thought Cristina was a great actor, I already knew she could sing. Loved it!

Friend

05-21-2008

Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Friend a private message Print Post    
This was a lot of fun. The costumes were great, the numbers were (mostly) upbeat and it's all a feast for the eyes and ears. I agree with Mizin, see it in the theater if you can. While it will still be enjoyable on DVD, it won't be the same.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I love musicals, so it's also on my must-see list. On the other hand I hated, loathed and reviled NINE, so hopefully it's better than that was.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: