TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
It's Complicated

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Movies: It's Complicated users admin

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Scored free preview tickets. This is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. The audience was laughing so hard, I missed some of the dialogue. Well written and well acted.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to see it.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
It's not too complicated? :-)

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
I'll let people weigh in on that one once they've actually seen the movie. lol

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
It's on my must-see list - cuz any excuse to see Meryl Streep on screen works for me. :-)

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
My sister and I saw this tonight. We enjoyed it immensely! I also missed some lines due to the audience's laughter.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I will have to go see this next weekend. Thanks for the reviews. Mame, I love Meryl Streep and Steve Martin.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
My daughter and I watched this today......we both loved it.... me- 53...her...24...

we laughed alot and im not much of a movie person, hate to sit for long...but this was real cute...... Happy New Year all....!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I went with a friend of mine to go on a movie trilogy today. This was the second of three movies that we saw and this was hysterical!!!! My friend wasn't really interested in seeing this movie and after all three movies he said this was the best out of the three.

We also missed some of the dialogue due to laughter from the audience. This movie is a must-see.

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
What was the third movie Lexie?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
In the Air (or something like that) - the movie with George Clooney. It was just cute, but it was not LOL funny like It's Complicated.

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
3 movies in one day is a marathon for sure! I'm going to see Up in the Air tomorrow.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I recommend seeing It's Complicated over Up in the Air, if you haven't seen it already.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
We saw it yesterday and loved it. I told my DH we'll have to buy it when it comes out to hear the parts that we missed when everyone was laughing.

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie, but I had to get me some Clooney. :-) I'll take a slice of life movie like Up in the Air over comedy most any day. But I will add It's Complicated to my future see list. It certainly seems to be a hit.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
We finally saw this - and enjoyed it immensely. Great actors, laugh out loud moments, and a sweet storyline.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
It was good, not great. I thought the acting was great though. It wasn't as funny as I thought it would be. It was very much a chick flick, I didn't expect that either. I may have thought it was funnier if my husband wasn't watching it with me. I was a bit distracted by thinking how much of a chick flick it was and whether he was regretting watching it.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree Happy. I only LOL at 2 parts. It was ok, I liked the characters but didnt think it was up to the hype. I was very irritated at her kids, what selfish brats they were. They were grown kids and were making her feel guilty for maybe getting back with their own freakin Dad!

Friend

05-21-2008

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Friend a private message Print Post    
"I like that you stopped get bikini waxes. You've gone native. I was into it."

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I saw this movie in May on the flight to Italy, and it's now airing on Movie Central. How does she do it? Every role is magic, what else can Meryl Streep play? Any role works...oh wait, I didn't like her in Doubt. As she ages, I like her better in comedy roles..

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
DH & I also saw it on the plane to Italy in May. It was easy to tell which passengers were watching it, because they were laughing their sides out. The R rating was for smoking pot.

Biginjapan

07-23-2005

Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biginjapan a private message Print Post    
I do not recommend this to children of divorced parents. It creeped me out imagining my own parents would act like that.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: